Switching Rooms?

[Post New]by buffy_summers on Jan 25, 14 4:30 PM
Is there a way to switch the rooms the residents walk in? My baby keeps crawling around the bathroom.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Re:Switching Rooms?

[Post New]by Valkara on Jan 26, 14 2:07 AM
That seems to be an extra baby. I got mine long before even building a baby's bedroom. Personally, I'd love to get rid of it since it's annoying, nobody ever bothers to feed it, and it's a dumb thing to have in the bathroom anyway.

[Post New]by buffy_summers on Jan 26, 14 12:15 PM
I agree. I don't even have a room built for it, but it is not like it would matter since it never leaves the bathroom. So odd, and very annoying. Glad to know I am not alone....thanks.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Feb 21, 14 10:29 PM
Maybe the baby has the runs.
There should be a rice and bananas option to purchase in the baby item catalog.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Feb 22, 14 7:33 PM
I wish there were an option to give the baby to an orphanage, or something. It's ridiculous to have 3 adults, a teenager, and 2 babies in the same house when at least 2 of them have nowhere to sleep.

Unless the reason the master bedroom is so big is because we're supposed to convert it into a dormitory...

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Feb 23, 14 1:36 PM
I built the bathroom before I built the baby's room, so I got Bathroom Baby before I had a room for her. I put a crib in the master bedroom, and then moved it into the baby's room (adding the requisite crib for Baby Room Baby).
If you are trying to actually design a logical home, It is impossible to do that and also play the game. Because of the bed upgrade, in order to keep the value of the first bed I now have two beds in the master bedroom. My poor couple can't sleep together. Not that it matters--they never interact, anyway. Where the heck did those two babies come from?

I think I'll just go back to playing SIMS. At least then you can design a house creatively--and the people talk to each other and even make babies. This zombie family is creeping me out.

[Post New]by melindatdot on Feb 25, 14 4:01 AM
the people change directions when they run into furniture in the rooms so I suggest temporarily adding objects into your bathroom until the baby has no place to go but out

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 26, 14 9:41 PM
can we get a cat instead of a baby? at least you could put a litter tray in the bathroom

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Feb 28, 14 9:45 PM
Apparently, there are no pets. Pretend the baby is a cat or dog. It doesn't matter, as the baby wanders aimlessly just like the bobble-head adults. And you know the litter box would end up being a 3-star item. The baby never pees.

Valkara
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by Valkara on Mar 14, 14 5:57 PM
That's a good thing, because for sure none of the adults ever pay attention to it.

girlgotgame
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by girlgotgame on Mar 14, 14 9:19 PM
It's the House of the Undead--or the Catatonia Family.

Go to: