Super Granny 4 - On Thin Ice

[Post New]by seagull_1653 on Jan 26, 14 4:03 AM
I'M STUCK !!!! I just can't bring home the kittens...they won't slide with Granny down the slide ladder...Please help...Thank you.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

Re:Super Granny 4 - On Thin Ice

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jan 27, 14 9:10 AM
The kittens won't go down the fall thru. Does Granny go down the fall thru.
Are we maybe talking about another level?

[Post New]by seagull_1653 on Jan 28, 14 2:23 AM
Hi, thanks for the reply...Think its in Quilt 5 buttom 6., the button next to Frozen FIngers. Granny doesn't drop the slide ladder unless i press the down key. However the kittens don't follow her going down but instead run to the end of the floor. How can i let them them follow Granny down the slide and bring them home? Thanks again.

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Jan 28, 14 8:16 AM
Where are you? I checked the levels before and after on thin ice and neither have a ladder that would go down.

[Post New]by seagull_1653 on Jan 31, 14 6:55 AM
Thank you again for the rep;y and so sorry...i was out of town and just came back. I am referring to "On Thin Ice" level and in the last floor on the right, there is a slide (call it ladder without any rung). When Granny slides down the kittens won't follow but instead run to the end of the floor.

[Post New]by seagull_1653 on Jan 31, 14 10:14 PM
CORRECTION PLEASE .... I am referring to "On Thin Ice" level and in the last floor on the LEFT .....(instead if right ...again thank you...

grannylover59
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,003 Posts

[Post New]by grannylover59 on Feb 1, 14 12:43 PM
seagull_1653 wrote:CORRECTION PLEASE .... I am referring to "On Thin Ice" level and in the last floor on the LEFT .....(instead if right ...again thank you...

Once again I will ask you to check your level. There are no ladders. leading from the meow. There are two grannies and fall thrus.

I have played this game and this level many times and have answered many questions about it. Once again I ask you to check your level and your patch.

If the kittens will not go down the fall thru than contact support or change players, or uninstall the game and reinstall it.

Edited on 02/01/2014 at 12:50:00 PM PST

[Post New]by seagull_1653 on Feb 1, 14 8:38 PM
Hello ...to make it clearer to you I am sending you a link to my Skydrive where I placed screenshots of what I am trying to say...please trust me this is a safe link.....

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=9493FB4E24775FC3%21533

In the last image Granny is already down the slide but the kittens did not follow but they run to the corner of the floor instead. But I will also follow your advice either to change name of player and/or uninstall and re-install the program. I will let you know whatever the result is. Again thank you and sorry for this bother.

Go to: