bfgDeveron
1,934 Posts

Tips and Tricks For Midnight Castle - Now Available!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Jan 26, 14 4:38 PM
Having troubles in your game? We can help!

Check out the free Tips and Tricks for Midnight Castle on our blog!

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Midnight Castle Tips and Tricks

If you're looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser's search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 06/12/2014 at 10:43:49 AM PST

Re:Tips and Tricks For Midnight Castle - Now Available!

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Feb 1, 14 12:04 PM
When will the game update be fixed?

vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Feb 1, 14 4:03 PM
when will the game be working, i have spent too much money on this game, PLEASE TELL US SOMETHING!!!!, It has been 3 days and i still have not gotten a response too my e-mail

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 1, 14 5:34 PM
Wondering the same thing...WHEN WILL THIS GAME BE FIXED?

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Feb 2, 14 1:46 AM
@vinnie59
Me too, I already sent 3 requests to the Tech support (the first on the 29th) and not one answer....makes me really angry!!!!!

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 2, 14 8:19 AM
Wouldn't it be nice if their "tips and tricks" included how to actually access the game instead of being blocked out with error messages? They have made such a mess of this game!!!!!

vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Feb 3, 14 10:47 AM
Angeleye1372 wrote:@vinnie59
Me too, I already sent 3 requests to the Tech support (the first on the 29th) and not one answer....makes me really angry!!!!!
thanks for answering, looking for a fix , hope it is soon

vinnie59
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by vinnie59 on Feb 3, 14 10:48 AM
awalkinglady wrote:Wouldn't it be nice if their "tips and tricks" included how to actually access the game instead of being blocked out with error messages? They have made such a mess of this game!!!!!
they sure have made a mess, hope they fix it soon

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 3, 14 11:44 AM
What a joke! In the first line of the first post of this thread, they make the statement "Having troubles in your game? We can Help!" OBVIOUSLY YOU CANNOT HELP OR PEOPLE WOULD BE ABLE TO ACCESS THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by bakvul on Feb 21, 14 3:14 PM
am having trouble getting windows to except mc after i got to level 18 and have spent a lot of money. why..

[Post New]by buick60 on Feb 22, 14 8:12 AM
Level 18 and it stops. Either fix it or give us back the money we spent!!!!!!

kharlie
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by kharlie on Feb 23, 14 6:48 AM
Or loose everything to cyber space and have to start over again

And still loose things.......

[Post New]by Spangalicious on Feb 26, 14 8:22 AM
When is the new update to be released? I've gone as far as I can go. Must move on! Hurry hurry!

[Post New]by boxergirl on Feb 26, 14 9:22 AM
Is there a way to remove friends after accepting them? I am having trouble with my game accepting the friends when I have declined them. I suddenly had friends that I didn't accept. I try to be friends with people I know. So this bothers me.

Edited on 02/26/2014 at 9:25:10 AM PST

[Post New]by the_bigmama on Mar 9, 14 11:49 PM
wow..good to know I'm not the only one having trouble with this game...and most of the other BFG games.. shame to waste hard earned money like this.

[Post New]by potwoddle on Mar 11, 14 5:07 AM
I got the bemusing potion and .... nothing happens.
I thought the stone wall would open or the last riddle in the chancellor's room would open. No ... nothing happened - the picture of the bemusing potion can be popped-up but nothing happens with it

jerrilou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jerrilou on Mar 11, 14 4:05 PM
ok since the update i haven't received any more regular pet food that i need .. why not?? I need the snow griffen & the winged cat.. i hate the fact that i have to come here and find out why but.. it's been a while since i have gotten any and is bad need of it!!! please let me know what's up.. thank you for taking your time in this matter... have a nice day Please Contact me and let me know... ty

Edited on 03/13/2014 at 4:02:29 PM PST

[Post New]by angelaulrichson on Mar 14, 14 10:54 PM
Here's a tip........Don't spend any real money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by ajtho1 on Mar 17, 14 6:33 AM
Look, it's quite clear that many of us here are NOT happy with this game - both with the lack of information regarding when the update would occur, as well as the many and significant issues that have occurred subsequently. That ridiculous 'Tips and Tricks' page is useless - it does not address key issues like why the HOS do not yield the items necessary for crafting and quests like they did before the update.

Really, the customer service and attention to this game are beyond belief. Can you not see how many people are unhappy with the way this has been handled?

BoiseDon
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by BoiseDon on Mar 19, 14 2:50 PM
I am frustrated and disappointed in this game as well as Big Fish and Elephant for not getting this game fixed. It is frustrating to go through a number of HOG searches and come up with something that does not pertain to the item to be crafted or the original find. I am level 17 and about ready to dump the entire game. This giving the wrong item also applies to the Airship. I have been with Big Fish forb a number of years and have never had a game that has been this error filled

Go to: