bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Australia Zoo Quest - Released on March 17, 2009

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Mar 16, 09 11:00 PM
At what age will a tiger cub become independent? Learn this answer and more when you head down under in 20 outback levels of Puzzle fun. Race against the clock as you try and stop the Zoo's animals from becoming extinct. After each level, you'll be rewarded with incredible photos and info to help you learn about that particular animal. Venture into Australia Zoo Quest to challenge your wits and skills.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

Re:Australia Zoo Quest - Released on March 17, 2009

[Post New]by ecblisa on Mar 17, 09 4:20 PM
Hi BFGFlounder!

I know a lot of us, especially those of us who hate "hurry up" timers, have made negative comments about this game. Just wanted to clarify that (from what I know about myself and some of the other posters) these are not negative comments about BFG. We know you offer various games, some of which some of us hate and others love. Such is life on a game site. Thank you and the other BF staff for making lots of stuff available. And now a message from my husband: Thank you for not offering more than 2-3 games a month my wife likes! (O.K., that was just a joke, but the point is, very few of us can afford to buy a game a day, so if they were all perfect, wouldn't that be awful?

Go to: