tomsmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Balance

[Post New]by tomsmom on Jan 27, 14 1:57 AM
Help! I can't get the second balance on the mechanism to attain the triangle. Can someone help me?

Re:Balance

[Post New]by CindoxAnarchy on Jan 27, 14 11:01 AM
I am having the same problem!?!?!?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Jan 27, 14 8:21 PM
Please, highlight to read: After opening the envelope with the paper knife, you obtain two small balls (the ball according to the strategy guide). You have to place both of them on the balances to get the triangle.

Hope that helps a little.

Balance

[Post New]by brimar on Feb 8, 14 8:12 AM
tomsmom wrote:Help! I can't get the second balance on the mechanism to attain the triangle. Can someone help me?

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 9, 14 10:54 PM
Hi brimar & Welcome to the Pond,
I have another game going and am almost at the point in the game. Let me get there and will post how I did it. Just please be patient. I believe I had a hard time with it as well.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 13, 14 2:00 PM
Hi everyone,
Place the second balance (one on left) directly over the hole for the balance to take. Then place golden balls on left side balance.

FreakyHobbit
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

[Post New]by FreakyHobbit on Feb 19, 14 10:52 PM
I'm also stuck at this point.

The strategy guide says to place the balance on the RIGHT first. But I placed it on the LEFT first, and now I can't place the second one on the right.

Could that be the problem? Placing the left balance first, before the right balance?

We need a fix for this!

Edited on 02/19/2014 at 10:53:02 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 20, 14 6:05 PM
Hi FreakyHobbit,

I'm not sure if that is the problem as I placed the one on the right first, long before I even placed the left one. But, you might have a good point. I can go through the game again and see if it happens to me by placing the left first. Let me know, so I can start the game again.

Go to: