Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Argh!!

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 7:41 AM
I had a lot of pink moonstones and I just auctioned one off. I don't ask a lot for my items and they always go within the hour.

Just after I posted it and someone bought it I need 10 for a quest. Grrrrr.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Re:Argh!!

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 7:43 AM
Sorry, I mean moonflowers

mkinyon
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mkinyon on Jan 27, 14 8:38 AM
Ten? Yikes, good to know, I only have five. I'm at level 28 and am just level-grinding, because there are no quests open except finding Faire relics. I guess I'd better play some more Dawnshadow Lake.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 28, 14 3:15 PM
You are better than me. I still have two quests from the very early parts of the game. One is to upgrade the tree store to level 5 for 42,0000 coins and the other is the guy with his face covered from in front of the castle. I still need 3 enchantress' lamps. I refuse to pay what people want in auction so I just keep playing coral cove....zzzzz.

mkinyon
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by mkinyon on Jan 28, 14 8:52 PM
Yeah, I eventually got the Enchantress Lamps, but it took a lot of patience. Same with saving money for upgrading the Orchards to Level 5. For a long time, that was the only quest I had available

At the moment, I'm at Level 29. Besides Faire relics, the only open quest is to play Wingferry Level 10 or 11 (I forget which), but that requires either crystals (no way!) or to upgrade Wingferry to Level 4. Of course, I don't have many coins since I just upgraded the Orchards recently.

So I'm just biding my time, playing Dawnshadow Lake and saving coins. The problem is that Dawnshadow Lake seems to be set so that it gives pink moonflowers only once about once every 8 or 9 plays. I currently have 7 moonflowers (in anticipation of that quest people keep warning me about), but I think it's going to be a long slog...

dutch_piwi
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by dutch_piwi on Jan 29, 14 10:25 PM
Maybe we should create a list for this kind of quests? It happened to me with the enchantress lamp.

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Jan 30, 14 12:14 AM
I NEVER AUCTION ANYTHING THAT I DON'T HAVE MORE THAN 10 OF.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 30, 14 5:09 PM
Charlier, if you have 10 then everyone else probably does too, lol

I finished the pink moonflower quest and finally got the enchantress' lamp done today. No more quests popped up so perhaps I'm nearing the end of quests. I got another gold tile and have 6 left to get. I think that's near the end.

[Post New]by kwinky313 on Feb 7, 14 5:49 PM
Argh is right! I'm at a quest that says to find a relic I have to be at level 4 in Dawnshadow Lake so I have to play it 8 more times! Which means I have to wait some more for my energy to refill - it takes soooooooo long I can only play every day and a half - arrrgh!

I guess I can consider it killing two birds with one stone because now I find out from this feed that I will eventually need 10 pink moonflowers and I have only one! At this point I'm afraid to cash in any of my collections in case I need some of the items for a quest...

charlieisr
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,323 Posts

[Post New]by charlieisr on Feb 7, 14 9:00 PM
I NEVER CASH IN A COLLECTION UNLESS I HAVE 11 OR MORE.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Feb 7, 14 10:04 PM
Or you could not break your head and buy at auction.

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

[Post New]by mpendo on Feb 7, 14 10:06 PM
dutch_piwi wrote:Maybe we should create a list for this kind of quests? It happened to me with the enchantress lamp.

If you were provided with a step by step guide on how to proceed in this game - where is the challenge? This is not a race to the finish and yes it does help to have a game strategy. If you can't figure it out, maybe you should find a different game.

Edited on 02/07/2014 at 10:11:00 PM PST

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 8, 14 4:24 AM
mpendo....that is just rude!!!!

IKacey
Clownfish
Clownfish
735 Posts

[Post New]by IKacey on Feb 9, 14 7:53 PM
Spoiler Alert!!

the pink moonflower quest comes from Faheed of the Tapestry Shop after you upgrade him to level 4.

I am at level 32 now and I am done with the level 4 upgrades to buildings, and on to level 5 upgrade which average 45,000 bolgins each one so I don't have a lot of coin either but I still do buy from auction when I get two quest that want the Enchantress Lamp that total 8 lamps in all. When I figured out what I would spend in bolgins for food for all the energy it takes to find the E lamps it made since to pay less for them at auction. Especially as you don't find the lamps very often and it takes at least 5 to 10 tries for one for me. I can always sell things at auction to pay for the items I need for the quests. Don't over look the auctions it can be an added element of fun to the game and help you finish your quests faster.

Go to: