Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Gifted Griffin food

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 7:45 AM
Hi, just wondering. A friend needed Griffin food and I had 4 of 5 so I sent one. Was that a bad move? How do you know what items you should share and which to hold onto?

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

Re:Gifted Griffin food

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 27, 14 7:50 AM
If you own a griffin, it was a bad move because you need 5 food bags that the griffin can find a treasure for you. If you don't have one yet, it was a good move. Once you have 10 "thank you" card, you can craft one by yourself and than I wouldn't give it away unless you have plenty of them

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jan 27, 14 8:32 AM
There's nothing wrong with sharing even if it was something you might need later. Chances are that the person getting the item will be grateful to get it and will return the favor. Personally I go out of my way to repay gifts especially if it was something that I really needed or that is in demand.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 10:19 AM
They haven't repaid yet but you never know.

I've only got two friends and the two people I asked to be friends can't get into their game anymore. The griffin food is the only thing I've gifted so far. I don't have the items that the other friend wants.

I have the griffin and had 4 bags of food. I gave one away and I just got another bag. I'm back at 4 bags.

Thanks for the help.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 27, 14 10:21 AM
Amerzone...what's your friend code?
I'll add you to my list that you can receive some gifts too

pshapard
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by pshapard on Jan 27, 14 10:26 AM
Angeleye1372 wrote:Amerzone...what's your friend code?
I'll add you to my list that you can receive some gifts too

ditto - that is all I'm doing now is gifting my 5 per day -- most of mine don't gift back - so would happy to gift to you

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 10:39 AM
Hi all, my code is 93016. I could use a few friends. I'm not sure I know how to send a gift that isn't requested though. Best way to learn is to try.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 27, 14 10:42 AM
Sent you a friend request
and to send a gift, just click on one of the items that shows up with the name. The dark ones you don't have in your inventory and to add something to your wishlist, click on the "+" and than a list opens where you can choose what you like to have.

Edited on 01/27/2014 at 10:44:22 AM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 11:06 AM
Thank you, I'll look at it now and see if I can send something.

Angeleye1372
Guppy
Guppy
177 Posts

[Post New]by Angeleye1372 on Jan 27, 14 11:09 AM
I'm out of gifts today but tomorrow I'll send you something

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 11:32 AM
Ack, everyone wants the same thing I do

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Jan 27, 14 12:03 PM
There is a thread on here for Friend Codes with 6 or 7 pages of players codes on it. For those of you who want to add friends and increase the chances of receiving gifts, check it out!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 12:39 PM
Someone sent me a gift and I don't know whom it was!! How can I tell who sent me a gift?

Hi awalkinglady, you're one of the people I sent a friend request to. I know you can't reply. Very sorry about that.

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Jan 27, 14 1:14 PM
Amerzone if you click on the gift itself you can see who it's from.
I've sent you some Griffin food. Don't worry about a return gift as I sent it from an account I'm not planning on playing actively with.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 1:17 PM
Hi Sabelle, thank yo for the food. I saw that was from you because that time I clicked on the gift. The gift before you I have no idea who sent it. I feel bad because I'd like to know.

I don't have anything that you need yet but I will keep my eyes open for something you can use.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Jan 27, 14 2:26 PM
Amerzone wrote:Hi all, my code is 93016. I could use a few friends. I'm not sure I know how to send a gift that isn't requested though. Best way to learn is to try.

I added you, too.

-Steel Ivy

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Jan 27, 14 3:22 PM
I'll add you as well. There, I'm Sheilala.
Amerzone, are you Pepper?

Edited on 01/27/2014 at 3:24:03 PM PST

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 4:55 PM
Yes I am I should have said.

Amerzone comes from my email address I use for BigFish. I took it from a great point and click game from quite a few years ago called Amerzone.

Quote**Amerzone is a first-person adventure game produced by French company Microïds, and designed by Benoît Sokal. The player takes the role of a journalist on a quest to help save a rare species of magical birds.

More than anyone wanted to know, lol.

Go to: