jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

billiard room and dining room

[Post New]by jramme on Jan 27, 14 1:13 PM
I have the charged key for the billiard room but can't find the room.
The hint button keeps taking me to the dining room but I have no key for that. Can anyone please help. Otherwise, I can't continue. I have already worked for two days on this and cannot make any progress. HELP PLEASE!!!

moglassie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re:billiard room and dining room

[Post New]by moglassie on Jan 27, 14 2:09 PM
I really wish that I could help you. I have the same problem. Those lions in the laundry room want something and obviously I do not have it either. I have also spent much too much time on trying to find and fix my computer so that I can even play this confounded game. I will continue to look on the forum for some advice that might help us.

cllarsen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cllarsen on Jan 27, 14 2:44 PM
I am having the same problem. The billiard room is upstairs, but when you go up there, the little boy is there and will not let you pass. He sends you right back downstairs. I really need some help too.

[Post New]by greeneyes488 on Jan 27, 14 3:09 PM
The billiard room is downstairs as is the dining room.

jramme
Minnow
Minnow
251 Posts

[Post New]by jramme on Jan 27, 14 3:25 PM
moglassie wrote:I really wish that I could help you. I have the same problem. Those lions in the laundry room want something and obviously I do not have it either. I have also spent much too much time on trying to find and fix my computer so that I can even play this confounded game. I will continue to look on the forum for some advice that might help us.

I finally found the billiard room. When you are in the main room with the stairs place your cursor down in the lower left corner. An arrow will show, click on it. There is a locked room in which you put the billiard room key. From there I was able to play for awhile, including getting into the storage room and the dining room. Now I am stuck again.
I have the charged key for the study, but I can't find the study. Any help on that?

BTW, in the laundry room, the skeletons on the chandelier want eyes. The eyes you will find in the dining room. Also, after I put the eyes on them nothing happened, so now I am really confused.

cllarsen
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by cllarsen on Jan 27, 14 4:06 PM
Sorry I was wrong. Yes the billiard room is downstairs. I just thought it was upstairs because I had the key and couldn't get to it at the moment. So sorry for any confusion.

moglassie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by moglassie on Jan 28, 14 6:34 AM
jramme wrote:
moglassie wrote:I really wish that I could help you. I have the same problem. Those lions in the laundry room want something and obviously I do not have it either. I have also spent much too much time on trying to find and fix my computer so that I can even play this confounded game. I will continue to look on the forum for some advice that might help us.

I finally found the billiard room. When you are in the main room with the stairs place your cursor down in the lower left corner. An arrow will show, click on it. There is a locked room in which you put the billiard room key. From there I was able to play for awhile, including getting into the storage room and the dining room. Now I am stuck again.
I have the charged key for the study, but I can't find the study. Any help on that?

BTW, in the laundry room, the skeletons on the chandelier want eyes. The eyes you will find in the dining room. Also, after I put the eyes on them nothing happened, so now I am really confused.

Thank you to all that have helped us here. It is another day now and I am back to playing this game. The creatures that we gave the gems to dropped a left handed glove. I somehow managed to get up the stairs and into the study. In the hallway, I am figuring out how to put the name into the sparkling area that turns out to be an old time phone. The cursor is giving me a hard time and will not let me put the name that I want to enter there for more than a moment before changing again. Hmm. Will continue there before getting frustrated for a bit longer. Crazy game...it is very dark too and that certainly is not helping me at all.

poppy45
Clownfish
Clownfish
834 Posts

[Post New]by poppy45 on Jan 29, 14 4:35 PM
the billiard room is bottom right at stairs the dining room is right of stairs when you give the laundry heads their eyes you gt a left glove?? got the study key but where on earth is it

ENNASOR
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ENNASOR on Jan 31, 14 10:14 AM
To put the name in the phone, you need to click the picture on the desk in the study(has the name on it). The study is upstairs to the left of the round stain glass and pictures, but not further on bottom of screen as these are the east rooms.

Edited on 02/01/2014 at 1:13:13 PM PST

Go to: