Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Spending diamonds

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 4:58 PM
I saw that there was a trophy for buying items. I thought to myself, where can I buy anything?

I then noticed that if I needed an object, like for the stone gargoyle, I could buy them with diamonds. yay! I had 47 diamonds so I went crazy finishing some quests. Now I don't have so many diamonds, lol.

What else can you buy in the game or is that it? Is there a shop area I haven't found yet?

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

Re:Spending diamonds

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jan 27, 14 6:48 PM
Up in the top where it shows you the amount of gold & the number of diamonds is a +sign

Click on it & it will show you the bank. You need to use real money for purchasing gold or diamonds.

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 7:00 PM
I was hoping that there was an area that I could buy any of the objects that I have listed in my inventory. Like if I wanted to gift one I could buy it with diamonds.

I notice that I can sell objects in my inventory but when I tried that (very early in the game) it took the coins out of my inventory instead of giving me coins. Strange.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 28, 14 12:44 AM
You can buy any item in the game if you want to.

If I wanted to buy a torch for example, I would go to the burnt tree, click on it, and as long as you don't have one in your inventory, it gives you the option of buying one for 3 diamonds.

If i wanted something a bit more esoteric, a dragons fang say, then I would go to the crafting page and look for something that needed that as an ingredient. If I have the diamonds, it gives me the option to buy that too.

If you had unlimited diamonds, then you needn't ever do a HOS, you could buy every item and finish every quest quickly, get to lvl 18 by tonight and then get stuck.

And where's the fun in that?

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 28, 14 7:24 AM
Yep, the game would be over in a flash but what a friend to have when you need something, rotfl

Go to: