Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

The experience multiplier

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 27, 14 7:02 PM
I noticed on some of the HOG games that if I get up to 19x multiplier when I'm done with the game, it runs down to 1x multiplier before it closes the scene.

Is there a way to tell if I'm getting 19x or 1x? Doesn't seem fair if it's running down to 1x after I have found all the items.

Re:The experience multiplier

[Post New]by glitterbutterfly on Jan 27, 14 7:39 PM
Hi, Amerzone

I'm pretty sure it goes back down to 1x because there's nothing else in the scene for you to find. I know it's difficult to keep an eye on the item list AND the scene AND the experience multiplier (maybe Elephant will give us all another eye in the next update ) but whenever I've managed it, it always has the higher figure then goes back to 1x.

Hope this helps.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 28, 14 12:33 AM
If you are talking about the number in the top left corner of the screen in a HOS, that is not an experience multiplier. That is just a counter for all the items you have found in that scene.

It resets to 1 when you have found all the items.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jan 28, 14 12:49 AM
Just wanted to add that the multiplying counter always goes down again after each object you find. However, in the beginning, it goes down slowly, but towards the end, when you only have a couple of objects left on your list, the counter starts to go down faster and faster. So you have to be very quick and click on all the objects before the counter goes down again.

I was able to get all the way up to the top number many times, and the counter didn't go down again, but stayed where it was when I was done with the HOS.

LynthePin
Lobster
Lobster
85 Posts

[Post New]by LynthePin on Jan 28, 14 1:02 AM
i take it back, that is NOT an item counter as I thought. It increases by one for every item you find, so that's why I thought it was.

But if you stop after finding 5 items, it goes back to 1 and starts again. As many people have noticed though, there is no real gain in getting high scores in each HOS.

Go to: