orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Undiscovered Here Only!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 28, 14 12:36 AM
PLEASE post any and all technical problems here ........

Edited on 01/28/2014 at 8:43:09 AM PST

belamba
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,058 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Undiscovered Here Only!!

[Post New]by belamba on Jan 28, 14 12:44 AM
Game won't run properly. Just a square in middle of screen and system cursor separating from game cursor.
No way of getting to the exit button, plus twice it stopped responding.

Got Windows 8.1 on 64-bit machine.

Any ideas please?

Edited to say I liked the look of the game. Played 40 mins trial by guessing what was in the bottom bar, but couldn't see anything in HOP, so had to quit at that point.
Do hope there's a fix for this issue, as I love this kind of M3 game.

Edited on 01/28/2014 at 1:26:36 AM PST

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Jan 28, 14 12:59 AM
Game didnt display properly couldn't see the bottom bar and finished after 5 min.play.Pity it seemed to be an okay game.

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by clk017 on Jan 28, 14 2:14 AM
I'm having the same issue. This looks like a good game. Windows 7 64-bit

fairlaine
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by fairlaine on Jan 28, 14 3:22 AM
Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again but the game trial is over and I only got to level 2

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 28, 14 8:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for starting this thread orphaned!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

geniegal
Clownfish
Clownfish
603 Posts

Berry Bushes and Meat Drying Racks

[Post New]by geniegal on Jan 28, 14 6:52 PM
I am up to Level 45 and still haven't found the necessary items to construct the Berry Farm or the Meat Facility. I have already found the ship and the inhabitants are making plans to repair and refloat it. What have I missed?

alan51
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by alan51 on Jan 28, 14 9:24 PM
My game runs fine for a few minutes then is just starts rolling and jumping also breaking up badly. I have to use windows button so I can close window. I have to do this every couple of minutes until I got to the statue puzzle now every minute this is unplayable

[Post New]by Mz_Kitty on Jan 29, 14 5:31 AM
alan51 wrote:My game runs fine for a few minutes then is just starts rolling and jumping also breaking up badly. I have to use windows button so I can close window. I have to do this every couple of minutes until I got to the statue puzzle now every minute this is unplayable

Same things happening to me when I try to play the game.
Running PC Win 7 64-bit. Any solutions/help?

[Post New]by scrumpton on Feb 4, 14 2:55 PM

Undiscovered game not working right

[Post New]by scrumpton on Feb 1, 14 10:32 PM

Just bought this game yesterday & will only work for a few minutes - then in the middle of the game the screen starts shaking & when you move the cursor around it distorts the screen really bad - the only way to get out of the game is to control alt delete to get to task manager. It is running on Win 7 64-bit PC - this is a very frustrating thing to deal with - the game looks like it would be a fun game to play if it would work right! Will there b a fix quickly for this?

[Post New]by gburgo on Feb 5, 14 2:53 AM
I bought this game today and I am only at the vines. I get half way through and my machine reboots because of a fatal error, sometimes I loose my mouse drivers. How about a fix or a credit for a game I can not play?

I tried the help pages and they were no help at all.

Windows 8.1 32 bit machine 4GB ram.

[Post New]by susanleigh on Feb 27, 14 3:38 AM
I have already played Undiscovered for hours on my laptop, Windows 8 platform, and all of a sudden the .exe file won't work. I have rebooted and reinstalled. Any suggestions?

Go to: