bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

A Princess' Tale

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 29, 14 12:29 AM
An ancient evil threatens to walk the land again, and only someone of royal blood can stop it from waking up. But the only royal available is a girl affectionately nicknamed Princess Ooh-Look-a-Kitty, for... fairly obvious reasons. Teamed with a flustered bodyguard, a dismissive soldier of fortune, and a love-struck nomad, Princess Calliope has to navigate a world she barely understands to save the world. And if she's not careful, she might just grow up a little.

Re:A Princess' Tale

[Post New]by delphi33 on Jan 30, 14 7:11 AM
I purchased the game but I have been having trouble getting to some of the spots one quest. I am at the Oxcall mountain quest but I don't think I am at the right mountain spot. I cleared out all the orcs and chests but can not find the eagle that took the necklace. Where is it?
Otherwise it is a nice example of RPG games, but sometimes we need a strategy guide for the puzzles.

[Post New]by brdzla on Feb 1, 14 10:32 AM
go left from Wind Peoples village and turn to the 3 mountains that are sparkling....That is where you need to find the bird.

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 2, 14 12:24 AM
I was having a problem finding Oxskull mountains (which is a different place to where the chests are). I eventually realised that I needed to go back to speak to the chief first.

Go to: