orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Post Your Technical Problems For Obscure Legends: Curse of The Ring Here Only!!

[Post New]by orphaned on Jan 29, 14 12:42 AM
please post technical problems here ....

Edited on 01/29/2014 at 8:47:12 AM PST

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Obscure Legends: Curse of The Ring Here Only!!

[Post New]by Schildchen on Jan 29, 14 12:56 AM
Full Screen - pictures elongated, no fun.

boldy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Re:Post Your Technical Problems For Obscure Legends: Curse of The Ring Here Only!!

[Post New]by boldy1 on Jan 29, 14 1:32 AM
game keeps freezing up

[Post New]by Tartanpimpernel on Jan 29, 14 1:40 AM
This game has potential but is full of glitches. I persevered and played for 30 minutes, during which time it tossed me out of the game 3 times and froze twice.

frazerpaul
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

CORRUPT

[Post New]by frazerpaul on Jan 29, 14 1:49 AM
Game freezes kicks you out and you have to start again does not load between scenes looks a good game but too many glitches wait till they are fixed I think

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by Janeypat on Jan 29, 14 1:54 AM
Game has frozen twice and does not load again when you try to get back into game
Hope this is fixed as game story sounds good

taigood
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by taigood on Jan 29, 14 2:11 AM
I couldn't even play the game. The ship crashed and the game froze... I guess that's appropriate.

tinatoerat
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by tinatoerat on Jan 29, 14 2:34 AM
me too. Froze twice. Crashed once, losing all game state info. I started again, but it froze.

firebird40
Starfish
Starfish
57 Posts

[Post New]by firebird40 on Jan 29, 14 2:39 AM
Got to the cave and that's as far as it got-the game had crashed twice and frozen once in the five or six minutes I'd been playing it. This one is a definite no buy for me-a shame cause it looked like a pretty good game.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jan 29, 14 2:52 AM
Couldn't even play the game. Kept freezing and restarting a new profile automatically. It's so amazing to me...how CE's work great...but SE's that we can buy with our hard earned punch cards...we can never get a game that works to use them.

or or (developers) or what?

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Jan 29, 14 3:11 AM
I'm also suffering from the same glitches, and being told that my data has been corrupted, kicking me out, freezing. Pity this is an excellent standalone SE!!

I am reporting it to cs with a dr felix, suggest others do the same. maybe we can get it fixed!

CiChDa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,972 Posts

[Post New]by CiChDa on Jan 29, 14 3:50 AM
Will they make a separate post if there is a fix to this game? I would like to try it also!

Luckystar18
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,663 Posts

[Post New]by Luckystar18 on Jan 29, 14 3:52 AM
Looks like it could be a good game but is indeed very glitchy. It froze up on me three times right from the start...kicked me out and then started me back at the beginning of the game where I had to re-enter in my profile name.

[Post New]by LuvDemGames on Jan 29, 14 5:15 AM
Luckystar18 wrote:Looks like it could be a good game but is indeed very glitchy. It froze up on me three times right from the start...kicked me out and then started me back at the beginning of the game where I had to re-enter in my profile name.

This is exactly what happened to me. It looks like a really good game, I hope it gets fixed.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Jan 29, 14 5:36 AM
Why BF would you put out a game that could be good SE and have so many problems.I downloaded game ,put in profile and set to custom and hit play .Then it just froze,had to restart computer and went in again and my profile was gone so I reset all that again and push play and it gets as far the name of the ship and date and froze again.This game has major problems and its not my computer ,cause to many other people are having them.I know its a bad one when (JustTheFacts ) has issues with a game.Glad I didn't push the buy button,will wait till it's fixed.

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Jan 29, 14 5:51 AM
Thinking of buying this game so wondering if all these issues are with the demo or after the game was bought?

Played demo on my 7 year old PC running Vista with no issues at all but won't buy it if the full game is where the problems start!

handyfr
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by handyfr on Jan 29, 14 6:49 AM
Ditto on all the technical issues!!! Locks up....create new profile messages, etc. One of these days BFG will GIRTFT (get it right the first time)!

mhatfie
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,447 Posts

[Post New]by mhatfie on Jan 29, 14 6:54 AM
LovetoMissLisa wrote:Couldn't even play the game. Kept freezing and restarting a new profile automatically. It's so amazing to me...how CE's work great...but SE's that we can buy with our hard earned punch cards...we can never get a game that works to use them.

or or (developers) or what?

I'm having the same problems. Keeps freezing and starting a new profile.
I totally agree, does anyone tests these games before releasing them or do they just throw caution to the wind? I like this game and would have bought it.

[Post New]by Jade1953 on Jan 29, 14 6:54 AM
Game froze twice after (apparently) loading correctly. I could not get it fixed. Look forward to playing it when problems have been fixed.

Pokeyk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by Pokeyk on Jan 29, 14 7:26 AM
Like a few of you, the game froze up 3 times and would not continue where left off. Had to reenter name and start over. Not a good thing. Game was fun until then. Big Fish you get this fixed!!!

Go to: