Not available?

[Post New]by Mljones on Jan 29, 14 1:07 AM
I played the first 2 games years ago and really want to play this but there is no option to download it anymore. Any reason why?

Fzzzpopper
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Not available?

[Post New]by Fzzzpopper on Jan 29, 14 5:48 PM
I hear you, Mljones, I just finished playing the demo that I'd downloaded ages ago and tried to purchase it, only to discover that it's been discontinued?!?!

Big Fish, any chance this game will be coming back?? I wanted to get the rest of the Chocolatier series and now they're all gone?!?!

[Post New]by cooks4eleven on Apr 15, 14 4:48 PM
I sure wish I could play Chocolatier - any version! I miss it

LAndersen
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by LAndersen on May 31, 14 2:02 AM
I'm playing Art Mogul at the moment and the game reminded me of the Chocolatier series, which I got from R*f*e*i*e back in the day for my former PC. I thought I might add them to my Big Fish game manager and check if there was a new one available.

And then I discover that you can't get ANY Chocolatier games here at Big Fish anymore!

A crying shame - they are great games: imaginative, non-scary and pretty relaxing.

Edited on 05/31/2014 at 2:04:31 AM PST

[Post New]by MacLoverPCGamer on Jun 11, 14 12:02 AM
Since all the Dash games are gone, too... I think they may have not reached agreement to carry Playfirst's games anymore?

jmb1363
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by jmb1363 on Jul 2, 14 3:13 AM
I bought all 3 Chocolatier games fairly recently from a different place than Big Fish Games...I probably can't say the name here but it starts with an A....they are still there, available for download.

Go to: