bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

control panel and red key

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Jan 29, 14 4:33 PM
Ok, I admit it I'm stuck......how in all that's good do I clear the panel on the bomb, and where and how do I place the red octaganal key???

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Re:control panel and red key

[Post New]by allan133 on Jan 30, 14 6:56 AM
The instructions for deactivating the bomb are displayed at the top-left of the screen, one slide at a time, once you've opened the bomb door. You SHOULD be able to follow the instructions from there. BTW the wire cutters you need are in a HOG at the far end of the room.
Once the bomb is deactivated there is another (easy) puzzle to solve, and the recess for the octagonal key will be opened. (Hope you've got a hammer)!!!

Hope this helps.

Edited on 01/30/2014 at 6:57:25 AM PST

bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Jan 30, 14 11:48 AM
Thank you for your help.

bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Jan 31, 14 11:11 AM
Allan133, I tried your suggestions....but I'm still baffled. The slide on the left in control panel seems stuck............I cannot get past it Help....... Also I got the wire cutters. By now, I just want to finish this thing and go on.

Thanks so much.

allan133
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by allan133 on Feb 1, 14 3:09 AM
Sorry you're still stuck. If I remember correctly, the slides show a part of the mechanism and if you run your cursor over that part, written info should appear at the top of the screen.
Something like 'I need to cut 2 wires'.
Once each section is done, the slide changes and another instruction appears.
From memory, you also have to set a clock, and turn some dials to the positions shown.
It is a while since I did it, and I only found it by pure chance, but hopefully, you will get through!

bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Feb 1, 14 3:13 PM
thank you, I'll keep trying.

Go to: