Stuck!

[Post New]by photochickblue on Jan 29, 14 5:42 PM
Help! So I've just placed the eggs and now I don't know what to do or where to go. The map doesn't show I have any active tasks so I have no guide. Any assistance you can provide would be appreciated.

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Re:Stuck!

[Post New]by LizzieK on Jan 29, 14 7:18 PM
Try clicking on the Hint button. I was able to get moving again by using it.

Good luck!

[Post New]by photochickblue on Jan 30, 14 5:09 PM
I've hit the hint button with no luck
So annoying....I'll just keep trying. Thank you so much, Lizzie!

OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jan 31, 14 9:48 AM
what do you have in your inventory?

[Post New]by photochickblue on Jan 31, 14 6:29 PM
an axe, flint stones, 2 of the 3 sea theme puzzle pieces, 3 of the 4 puzzle buttons, and a shovel. I used the hint in every room, no available options. I also have no available area or active tasks shown on the map. Totally at a loss.

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Feb 15, 14 9:21 AM
actually I managed to get everything done but am stuck at the ending of the game.
all the directions bring me back to the ship which has been fully repaired but alas, the curse of the ring seems to work in this wise.

After the ring was destroyed, everyone, already dead of course, vanished from the island. Now I have a fully repaired ship and NO CREW to sail it.

Effectively I am still marooned on the island.

For those stuck in other areas - use the map and the hints to get to the next step.

update: 02-15-14 - looks like another game to trash - oh well.

Edited on 02/18/2014 at 4:50:59 PM PST

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Feb 15, 14 9:23 AM
photochickblue wrote:an axe, flint stones, 2 of the 3 sea theme puzzle pieces, 3 of the 4 puzzle buttons, and a shovel. I used the hint in every room, no available options. I also have no available area or active tasks shown on the map. Totally at a loss.

use the axe on the boards blocking the path to the left.

Go to: