OnBreak
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Compass Puzzle

[Post New]by OnBreak on Jan 29, 14 7:56 PM
Im at the compass puzzle where it says spin the needles until they line up. Well I have them all lined up straight up and down but nothing happens. Do they have to be lined up at a certain angle?

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

Re:Compass Puzzle

[Post New]by LadyReah on Jan 30, 14 1:16 AM
Make sure the colors match. If one has the red at the top, they all must have the red at the top. If it's on the left, all must be on the left.

LadyReah

[Post New]by sandiafilly on Jan 31, 14 1:03 PM
I am also stuck at the compass puzzle and I have the colors all lined up the same, have tried it with the needles straight up and have tried with the needles horizontal, colors all lined up as well, nothing happens, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Went on line to get the walk thru and was redirected to download a computer optimizer program, so be careful.

minesita
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,975 Posts

[Post New]by minesita on Feb 2, 14 10:49 AM
sandiafilly wrote:I am also stuck at the compass puzzle and I have the colors all lined up the same, have tried it with the needles straight up and have tried with the needles horizontal, colors all lined up as well, nothing happens, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Went on line to get the walk thru and was redirected to download a computer optimizer program, so be careful.

I answered you in the other thread " what a delig..." game.

It worked for me only with the red needle's compasses aligned to the North.

Go to: