settings

[Post New]by momtimtom on Jan 30, 14 6:31 AM
Is there a way to change the settings on the game? I enjoy the story but keep dieing.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:settings

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 30, 14 9:09 AM
There is only one level of difficult. RPGs that have more than one setting won't let you change in the middle of the game.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

settings

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 30, 14 10:18 AM
momtimtom wrote:Is there a way to change the settings on the game? I enjoy the story but keep dieing.

Welcome to the pond momtimtom,

I haven't found any signs or signpost in this game or anything telling your location. If you are getting killed you may be in a location where your characters are not strong enough or don't have weapons that are strong enough to fight the enemies. That has happen to me a few times & I just found a different location that I could enter, where I was able to defeat the enemies.

If you post some specific info about the quest that you are trying to complete maybe someone can help you find the location that you should be in to complete the quest.

HTH

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 31, 14 7:52 AM
Momtimtom ,

I replied to your the PM that you sent me. You can check you PM by clicking on "Messages" under your profile on the right. Here it is in case you missed it:

Tidewater is not the Tower like structure to the South. I tried to enter the Tower & immediately realized that I was in the wrong place. The 1st battle was 4 enemies that looked like red dragons with 700HP each. I just let them kill me & left.

When you exit the town with the Castle, you need to go West to find Tidewater. Tidewater looks like a town beside the water. There are no enemies in the town. When you enter the town, go south then west and enter a building. The main buildings are a tavern & the council.

I'd check to give you better directions but I've crossed the river & can't get back.

PS: Don't worry about the Tower for a while. Your Characters need to be Level 40 or close before you can defeat that kind of enemies. You probably have to go there near the end of the game

HTH

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 5, 14 4:42 AM
i finished the game at level 25 the first time and didn't really break a sweat... it's not the level, it's knowing your people and what they are capable of...

the second time i went through i still never made level 30... and i killed EVERYTHING just never wore those lucky buttons

good luck

Go to: