Shasja
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

I have got the medecin for the king, but yhe freezes everytime I go back to the king

[Post New]by Shasja on Jan 30, 14 7:49 AM
Hi can somebody help me, everytime I go back to the king with his medecin, the games freezes, I speak with sir Vincent and then the game totally freezes on me, do I have to do something before I go to the kings room ?????????

mr7933
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

Re:I have got the medecin for the king, but yhe freezes everytime I go back to the king

[Post New]by mr7933 on Jan 30, 14 11:21 AM
That's the same place my game freezes. Tried it several times.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:I have got the medecin for the king, but yhe freezes everytime I go back to the king

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Jan 30, 14 11:22 AM
No, once you get the medicine you can go to the king and give it to him. If you are having a freezing issue, I would start with deleting the game or the game file... search for %appdata% and find the correct folder than delete it. If this doesn't work than uninstall the game and reinstall it. IF that doesn't work then contact BFG support. They are wonderful and usually can help you get anything to work correctly.

Shasja
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by Shasja on Feb 2, 14 3:08 AM
Thanks it helped installing the game again, smiling

Mamayaya
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by Mamayaya on Apr 10, 14 9:32 AM
This may be a late response but I just started playing the game. I found that, if you go to the head of the bed, the game freezes but doesn't if you stop beside Vincent & talk to him first. Don't know why.

Go to: