ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Location Information

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 30, 14 10:25 AM
Has anyone found a way to determine your location ???

I haven't found a sign or signpost to help with direction that I need to go or my current location. Most games will at least have that in the Save Slot.

I can access several areas & just have to find one where the enemies are the weakest.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:Location Information

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Jan 30, 14 11:13 AM
I haven't seen a thing that tells you where you are .. I am guessing they didn't put one into the game. I am used to moving into a screen and seeing the place name in one of the corners at the very least. Must be a guessing game.

[Post New]by shellygor on Jan 31, 14 12:19 AM
If you go into status at the bottom on the right it tells you where you are. I had the same problem at first

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 31, 14 7:45 AM
shellygor wrote:If you go into status at the bottom on the right it tells you where you are. I had the same problem at first

Thanks, I found it. But it's in the bottom right corner of the Main Menu where you can check you items, skills, equipment, etc.

Thanks again

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 5, 14 4:36 AM
yeah, the main menu shows the time and location in the bottom right-hand corner...

i, too, am used to games showing the location name somewhere on the screen when you enter a new area...

it's just one of the many things i would change, given the chance

khendrick1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by khendrick1 on Feb 11, 14 8:34 AM
Thank you! I have been pulling my hair out trying to figure out where I am. Sign posts! Where are the sign posts! It's like the developer of the game got bored and released it without finishing it.

Go to: