jumping

[Post New]by moldster49 on Jan 30, 14 11:02 AM
Can anyone tell me how to get the princess to jump over the water in the caverns?
I have tried the mouse and the keyboard, but nothing happens.

IBmeWhoU
Guppy
Guppy
166 Posts

Re:jumping

[Post New]by IBmeWhoU on Jan 30, 14 11:20 AM
From what I can see, you have to have the adventurers coat on and the fairy has to grant you the ability. After that there are spots on the map where you can hit the keyboard space key and she will jump. I haven't had any problems yet getting this to work. Hope this helps.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 30, 14 11:26 AM
Welcome to the pond moldster,

1st you have to go to your items & click on the Adventures Outfit to make Calliope put it on. Then she should jump if you walk to the edge & press Enter. There were a couple places that I had to find the right spot before she would jump.

Sometimes when playing RPGs, if you try to talk to a person, who is on the opposite side of a counter, using the Mouse won't work & you have to press Enter on the Keyboard . The same problem may also occur trying to roll stones or push boxes. You may have to use the Arrow Keys & Press Enter to move them.

You may be having the same problem jumping. Try walking to the edge then press Enter.

I use a gamepad type controller that I think works better.

HTH

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 5:44:24 PM PST

[Post New]by sheilanuttell on Mar 3, 14 2:13 AM
I used both mouse and keyboard the fairy gives the power to jump open doors move boulders in the cell after leaving follow cavern move boulders until reach first jumping leads to second jumping 2 red chest and way out it is to wide for the jump is there a way to jump wider

Go to: