LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

Only for Where To Find Collectibles

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Jan 30, 14 2:11 PM
Thought I'd start a "Where to Find Collectibles"-only thread. No complaints or comments (other than to ask where to find something) please; just a compendium. I'd have to steal lists to post here so please feel free to start.

Thanks in advance.
RussellShihTzu

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

Re:Only for Where To Find Collectibles

[Post New]by wulfruna on Jan 30, 14 2:17 PM
There already is a brilliant thread for this. It's further up the page with exactly this title. It includes a super spreadsheet of where to find things. I made a copy of this and printed it out for my own reference. It is constantly at my elbow when I play and is getting a bit dog-eared!!

Just ignore the more recent pages in it of complaints about the Christmas collections, which are a separate issue - go back to the early pages of discussion and find the spreadsheet and then join in the further discussions at the end asking for more tips on where things are.
And of course, the latest update is offering us more chances to get the collectibles - apart from the few that are still not yet available other than by buying them (which are also listed in that thread.)

Edited on 01/30/2014 at 2:22:51 PM PST

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Jan 30, 14 7:31 PM
Title isn't exact. This one ask for lists-only and no comments or complaints. Yet the first post is a comment! Perhaps I should have been more clear?

Edited on 01/30/2014 at 7:32:04 PM PST

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Jan 30, 14 8:02 PM
LorettaGSP wrote:Title isn't exact. This one ask for lists-only and no comments or complaints. Yet the first post is a comment! Perhaps I should have been more clear?

Sorry to **** in, but wulfruna posted a comment to let you know there already is a thread near the top on where to find collectibles. It really would not be necessary to have two threads with the same information.

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Jan 31, 14 11:02 AM
Go to COLLECTIBLES_WHERE TO FIND THEM thread and skip to page 3. And there's the whole list without having to go through all the complaints. Thats what I do. I forgot who originally did the list but if you're still playing here, THANK YOU, again. It really is a great resource.

Go to: