nannie_1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

the vault

[Post New]by nannie_1 on Jan 30, 14 4:18 PM
Cant get past here . Anyone else have a problem?

upstream
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

Re:the vault

[Post New]by upstream on Feb 3, 14 4:26 AM
I'm having a problem here, too. The sliders stack on top of one another and I can't move them to an open space. Has anyone found a solution to this?

the vault

[Post New]by Rosaliy_Lynne on Feb 4, 14 9:42 AM
nannie_1 wrote:Cant get past here . Anyone else have a problem?

I can't either - supposed to use the binoculars and the boomerang on the distance view but I get message that something is too far away to make out. Somehow you are supposed to get antlers and I can't get them.

update: it is 2-12-14 and no help forthcoming on the problem - time to toss the game and play something else.

Edited on 02/12/2014 at 8:41:57 AM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:the vault

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 15, 14 2:37 PM
For the Vault: After you have done the HOS you will receive the Fountain Piece, Use the Binoculars on the top Left side of what looks like a cave entrance, make sure that all arrows are green, use boomerang to retrieve the antlers. On the totem pole remove all symbols, once you get that amulet piece, open the basket and use flashlight to reveal a piece of puzzle. Put the cane, long hook and duct tape together and to retrieve out of basket. Don't forget to pick up the lard on the right hand side of totem pole along with the niche piece.

Go to: