sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

How do you play the other Epochs?

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Jan 30, 14 4:58 PM
I finished the first Epoch. I finished all 100 levels. How do I get to the other Epochs?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Re:How do you play the other Epochs?

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 30, 14 6:05 PM
Hi Sharonatoo, each epoch is the set of four buildings that you buy with your resources from playing the boards. Every time you finish buying the four buildings it automatically goes to the next epoch. If you finished level 100 without buying any buildings at all I'm seriously impressed because that means you played the whole game without any powerups!

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Jan 31, 14 1:44 PM
Oh! I never bought anything! I do think there are a few techniques for winning, but luck plays a part. I didn't make it the first time I played through, I hadn't learned the way to do it yet. Should be easier next time through! Thanks for the tip!

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Jan 31, 14 2:45 PM
I take it back! I did buy buildings. I still do not see how to enter the other Epochs.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jan 31, 14 5:17 PM
The epoch sceen appears in between each set of four buildings bought. It does the trumpets and fireworks display on the city screen and then it should take you to a screen with a gray background and little scenes in it, which is the epoch screen. The first time you go through the game on a player profile, it will automatically gray out an epoch you completed and light up the next one for you to click on until you have the whole city built. You won't see the epoch for Olympus but get a popup box instead at that point of the game. After you complete level 100, you can go back and replay from any epoch if you click the play button from the main screen under that player profile. Hope that clarifies things.

sharonatoo
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by sharonatoo on Feb 5, 14 5:43 AM
Hmmm..... Doesn't seem to work that way for me. I just played through to 100 again and the only Epoch illuminated is Seven Hills. As long as I am not missing out on further play it isn't a problem Maybe it is because I am on a MAC/ Thanks for your input.

Go to: