Post any TECH ISSUES for Dangerous Games: Prisoner of Destiny here!

[Post New]by pondprowler on Jan 31, 14 12:36 AM
A thread to post tech issues for this game!

Edited on 01/31/2014 at 8:43:08 AM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

Re:Post any TECH ISSUES for Dangerous Games: Prisoner of Destiny here!

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Jan 31, 14 8:42 AM
Hey there Everyone,

Thanks for starting up the tech thread pondprowler!

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jan 31, 14 6:08 PM
This game will not download and my game manager will not open as it usually does when I download a game.

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jan 31, 14 6:09 PM
My system is wins 7 and am using IE 10 browser

susieq12
Guppy
Guppy
120 Posts

[Post New]by susieq12 on Jan 31, 14 6:36 PM
I re-installed Game Manager and game is now downloading.

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

No voices

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Feb 1, 14 5:09 AM
Hi,
I read some of the reviews and it sounds like this game has voices but I'm not getting any. Only sound is music and background.

Does this game have voice reading at the beginning?

[Post New]by bibimoul on Feb 6, 14 2:53 PM
I went to a HOP after getting to the island of statues and found all the items, but when I clicked on the butterfly, nothing happens. I went to the walkthrough, thinking that perhaps there was another butterfly, but it also identified the same one. I tried exiting the game and going back in, but the same thing happened. I guess I am stuck. Also, why can I not charge the 'Revive' card?

Cromaxgal
Clownfish
Clownfish
730 Posts

[Post New]by Cromaxgal on Feb 6, 14 6:13 PM
Very Nice Graphics, however, so jerky and slow and it's not my computer as I have Windows 7 and IE 10. Other games are not bothered. Not getting this one

[Post New]by aunteek816 on Feb 10, 14 6:45 PM
Also click on the butterfly and nothing.....cannot continue without the puppet. Please....any help on this?

[Post New]by jadeyf on Feb 24, 14 8:10 AM
I am at chapter 6 winning the game, after I cut the rope binding the hands of louise and ben, the knife disappears so cannot get the second factory key, did anyone else have this problem. All of the map is telling me that there is nothing to do in this area.

[Post New]by jadeyf on Feb 24, 14 8:22 AM
I believe this is a technical issue with the game. Should I re download and will I lose all game data

[Post New]by muscateeress on Oct 10, 14 10:26 PM
I am playing game on iPad air. I have brought the full unlock for collectors edition, however, everytime I go back into play the game it starts again from the beginning with no saved game........soooooooo frustrating, as I was thoroughly enjoying it!

[Post New]by Imagine4103 on Feb 6, 15 10:26 AM
I just bought this game and can't figured out how to put the tiara & pearls on the anvil to be fixed??? All I get is come back when you need something fixed? Thank you for your help ^_^

[Post New]by RuthnMike on Feb 13, 15 10:31 AM
I am barely into the game and already a problem. I am at the volcano and have my transport card but I seem to have lost my magic animal and can't get out this screen
HELP

Go to: