Soulmirror well

[Post New]by punkinthekid on Jan 31, 14 11:16 AM
Anyone else here yet:? I think I'm almost to the end, but can't seem to get a set of doors open. I've flipped 4 switches, and tried every outfit I have, but no luck yet,
Any help available?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Soulmirror well

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 31, 14 11:33 AM
I just got there & decided to take a break. I'll be sure to take notes & post if I find anything.

PS: There is a Tower to the south of town with the castle that I still haven't completed. I walked in before going to Tidewater & the 1st enemy that hit me was 4 enemies with 700HP each. I just left & got on the ship. Have you been there ???

Edited on 01/31/2014 at 11:40:05 AM PST

[Post New]by punkinthekid on Jan 31, 14 12:12 PM
No, but thanks. I'll go there now.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 31, 14 12:13 PM
From the area where I started Soulmirror, I exited the area on the West side & found a Locked Steel Door. I had to flip 6 switches to open it. I probably wouldn't have counted if I hadn't seen your post. If you only flipped 4 switches, you need to find 2 more. There a 7 ways to exit the area with the door. One is the way that you entered the area. The other 6 go to chest & a switch.

I usually keep my character's left side against the wall while walking around trying to find things. That may help.

PS: I still haven't been back to the Tower. I think it comes later.

HTH

Edited on 01/31/2014 at 12:29:00 PM PST

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jan 31, 14 1:40 PM
I don't know what's in that Tower. I finished the game but never went back into it.

Have Fun

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 1, 14 8:08 AM
There's nothing in the tower except lots of monsters to kill and level up with and chests with various power-ups in. A bit like the other 2 areas.

littletanpom
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by littletanpom on Feb 3, 14 3:37 AM
The monsters are "tough" here just to warn you!!!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 3, 14 5:46 AM
littletanpom wrote:The monsters are "tough" here just to warn you!!!

They're not toooo bad once you've returned to the first island. As long as you have been wearing the Lucky Buttons and cleared out the 2 optional areas on the second island. When I started it, it took one hit from each character to kill a monster. There are four per battle.

Go to: