angelfiche
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Level 58 is my Nemesis

[Post New]by angelfiche on Jan 31, 14 12:59 PM
Up to this level I've managed very well with this game. Admittedly Level 25 was a hard one to get through with the vines but eventually using the wind bonus and concentrating on the bottom blue stones first, I made it through. But Level 58 has got me stumped. If anyone has managed to beat this level I'd be glad to hear from you as you're a hero in my eyes! On this level I nearly get all the blue stones when suddenly the block of granite drops down and sits on the blue stones that are left so then i've gotta also get a 5 stone match to blow said granite to smithereens in the very short time allocated! It seems an impossible task so if anyone has managed to make it to Level 59 please let me know, it'll give me the strength and determination to carry on with this one!

Edited on 01/31/2014 at 1:01:43 PM PST

Re:Level 58 is my Nemesis

[Post New]by svfish on Jan 31, 14 7:59 PM
I don't remember that level specifically, but generally with the large stones you can complete any blue squares they would cover before dropping or allowing the stone to drop over them. OR you can drop the stone past them. If you have the erruption/earth god bonus use that to blow the rock up.

angelfiche
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by angelfiche on Jan 31, 14 11:58 PM
Thank you svfish, you are a hero in my eyes :-) Unfortunately I don't have the earth god bonus yet but I'll take your tips and run with them and hopefully I'll get through this level before old age sets in. I'm actually loving this lively match 3 game, it's fun interesting and challenging (yes certainly challenging).

angelfiche
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by angelfiche on Feb 1, 14 6:55 AM
Yay I've only been n gone n done it! I finally found a way to thwart the boulder by clearing the blue/green tiles round the sides of it first and then when I moved to the tiles below it the boulder seemed to stay in place whereas before it kept covering my blue tiles. It may well have been a fluke but if anyone else is stuck on this level it's worth trying. I also saved a few of the fire bonuses and they helped too. Now I'm on level 70 and cruising along nicely. Mind you I'm only using story mode I can't imagine how challenging Challenging Mode is. Still I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and in my opinion this is the best match 3 since Imperial Island.

Go to: