Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Gaming table

[Post New]by Amerzone on Jan 31, 14 3:52 PM
This area confuses me so I don't play. I thought it was suppose to be free once a day but I can lose money. How's it work and does anyone else play?

Sizzy
Guppy
Guppy
136 Posts

Re:Gaming table

[Post New]by Sizzy on Jan 31, 14 11:34 PM
You can roll the dice three times a day. If you want to do so more often I think you have use diamonds. I only do the 3 rolls a day. Each roll costs some coins, you pick the amount. When I first started playing, I would lose often. Now I win quite often. I usually play the 100 coins a roll and win 2 out of 3 mostly.

If you don't have many coins to spare I would hold off on playing the dice. Once you have some reserve saved I would start playing. I've done pretty well later in the game.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Feb 1, 14 12:13 AM
Amerzone, the "Wheel of Fortune" gives you a free spin once a day, not the dice game.

But Sizzy is right, you can roll the dice 3x a day (for free), but you still have to put money down for the bets each time. I played 3x and lost 3x. Never touched the dice again. LOL

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 1, 14 12:26 PM
Thank you both, I've got coinage so I'll try the dice today.

So far I've been unlucky in some aspects of this game. I have 23 of the blue crystal globes because that's all I seem to win on crafting...that or money or red 'x's. Haven't seen an egg in the game except possibly one for a quest. I think it was an egg I gave him. Too bad I can't collect red X's, lol.

Go to: