Getting Out of Caverns

[Post New]by NJ4103 on Feb 1, 14 8:48 AM
I have been trying to get OUT of the Caverns for 2 days now. Have tried every route, but can't get out. I've gotten to the Waterfall but can't get Over the Water. Someone, Please Help.

Re:Getting Out of Caverns

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Feb 1, 14 10:06 AM
You need to be wearing the Adventurer's Jacket. To change clothes, go to the menu and select items; the jacket should be in the list. Then walk up to the edge of the water (near the waterfall) and hit space bar or enter. That should make you jump. If you're using the mouse, try switching to keyboard. I read somewhere that some people were having trouble jumping with the mouse. Also, sometimes you have to walk around a bit to find exactly the right spot to jump from.

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by NJ4103 on Feb 1, 14 10:47 AM
Thanks for Ur Help. But HOW do U Switch to Keyboard when I've been Using the Mouse the Whole Time? Grrrrrr....

[Post New]by NJ4103 on Feb 1, 14 10:59 AM
I have tried EVERYTHING!! I can't get over the water. But- Let Me make sure I am in he right spot. I DIDN'T come out the Door to the Waterfall - I came up to It to the Left of the Waterfall. I have my Jacket on - I can use Mouse & Keyboard - BUT - I CAN NOT find the space to jump to the Waterfall land. Ugg!! I'm Ready to Quit, but I Bought this Freaking Game.

[Post New]by NJ4103 on Feb 1, 14 11:21 AM
YAY!!!!! It FINALLY Worked! But It really shouldn't be THAT HARD to find the Right SPOT ! Thanks for Ur Help

[Post New]by MunchkinKat on Feb 1, 14 2:01 PM
Glad you figured it out!

FYI, in almost every other place where you have to jump, the ground looks different to indicate where you can jump. Don't ask me why they didn't do that in the caverns.
Silly developers!

[Post New]by djweger on Feb 2, 14 3:50 PM
Ok, I'm at the second waterfall cave...And I can't see WHERE I need to be to jump to it.... need help!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 2, 14 4:46 PM
There is one place where it looks like you need to jump a long way to get to an Exit. Walk north as close to the Exit as possible & Calliope will back up to get a start then do a running jump. You may have to press Enter or the Left mouse when you are at the right place to get her to do it.

HTH

Go to: