A Princess Tale

[Post New]by brdzla on Feb 1, 14 10:36 AM
I Got through Ox cart mountains and got necklace, but now am stuck. How do you continue from here as everything points back to the mountain to beat the bird?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:A Princess Tale

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 1, 14 11:44 AM
I think you need to go to Honeygate, next. It's a small village but looks like a house on the world map. it's west of Oxcart near the water.

HTH

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 1, 14 11:59 AM
Correction: To get to Honeygate, go southeast of Ata's Village to where the road goes in 4 different directions. Follow the road south then west. Honeygate look like a house on the north side of the road.

HTH

[Post New]by brdzla on Feb 1, 14 7:09 PM
I did that and she just walks right over the house not in. I also tried the village..same thing happens. Am I suppose to kill the bird or what?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 1, 14 8:16 PM
You said that you had the necklace. How did you get it without defeating the bird ?

Yes, you are supposed the kill the bird. This game prefers to say that the enemies "fainted". When you go to the top of the mountain defeat the bird to get the necklace back. Once you have the necklace, touch the purple crystal on the left just below where you fight the bird to activate. If you don't activate the crystal, you'll have to go back again to do that.

You said that you had the necklace so I assumed that you had defeated the bird.

HTH

[Post New]by inanna68 on Feb 5, 14 6:51 PM
I got the necklace defeated the bird but the bird is still there. I tried to fight the bird again and I got a second necklace. I think it's a glitch.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Feb 5, 14 8:51 PM
inanna68 wrote:I got the necklace defeated the bird but the bird is still there. I tried to fight the bird again and I got a second necklace. I think it's a glitch.

Read the Thread titled "getting back the necklace". It may help.

HTH

Go to: