Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

Fortune Wheel newbie

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 1, 14 12:06 PM
I really wanted to say 'nit wit'.....that's what I am. I did not know that I had to actually click on the item I won at the center of the wheel. I have been spinning then leaving the area and I even paid coins to spin.

How goofy am I? lol.

cora1012
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Re:Fortune Wheel newbie

[Post New]by cora1012 on Feb 1, 14 9:09 PM
You should start a club. I qualify to join cause I done dood the same dang thang.

[Post New]by jefflowrey1 on Feb 12, 14 9:49 PM
Well I got my gifts, but their always junk. Like X-X or X-gold which is only like 10 to 40 gold. Big deal, I feel like those other gifts spinning by are just for show. Gets me excited, then I get X-X again.. Whoa is me. Ha Ha Ha

[Post New]by Lilly_Belle25 on Feb 13, 14 12:10 AM
Amerzone, when I forgot to click my gift in the center of the fortune wheel. After a minute, it collected it and put it into my inventory. It did that when I forgot to get them after I exited out too. Maybe it's a glitch? Did you check your inventory? Maybe it went directly in without showing, like mine did.

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Feb 13, 14 1:24 AM
Jefflowrey1 perserve with the wheel of fortune. I have got some good stuff from it.
An Emerald Dragon Egg, Unique Marks, & some crafting stuff.

The other stuff on the crafting wheel is not so good. XX or gold, occasionally a diamond.

Go to: