Undiscovered game not working right

[Post New]by scrumpton on Feb 1, 14 10:32 PM
Just bought this game yesterday & will only work for a few minutes - then in the middle of the game the screen starts shaking & when you move the cursor around it distorts the screen really bad - the only way to get out of the game is to control alt delete to get to task manager. It is running on Win 7 64-bit PC - this is a very frustrating thing to deal with - the game looks like it would be a fun game to play if it would work right! Will there b a fix quickly for this?

Re:Undiscovered game not working right

[Post New]by gburgo on Feb 5, 14 2:50 AM
I bought this game today and I am only at the vines. I get half way through and my machine reboots because of a fatal error, sometimes I loose my mouse drivers. How about a fix or a credit for a game I can not play?

Re:Undiscovered game not working right

[Post New]by suemcw on Feb 13, 14 12:36 AM
I also recently bought this game and am being continually kicked out due to a fatal error. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still getting the same error "Undiscovered.exe has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available." No solution is offered and my mouse stops functioning. It's becoming annoying because sometimes I don't even get to play before the error kicks in.

Go to: