after becomming Queen

[Post New]by trier66 on Feb 2, 14 3:21 AM
Hi..please help. after becomming queen, another earthquake shows. but I can't get past the soldiers? Is it the end of the game? WHAT TO DO???

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:after becomming Queen

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 2, 14 6:31 AM
A new doorway opens up in the throne room in the top right corner.

[Post New]by trier66 on Feb 2, 14 10:47 AM
hmmmm..was running around in the first cave and did not find the way to the next, thanks so much....i am running Again.. :o))

[Post New]by Drkangel0690 on Feb 4, 14 6:48 AM
I went into the caverns ran around and flipped every switch I could find and I still can't get the doors open. Any advice?

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 4, 14 7:11 AM
Drkangel0690 wrote:I went into the caverns ran around and flipped every switch I could find and I still can't get the doors open. Any advice?

From the room with the door in:
Lever 1: Go up the wide staircase above the door and flick lever.
Lever 2: Go left from the wide staircase and left, to the next screen. Cross the bridge and flick the lever.
Lever 3: Go to the bottom right room and go right, to the next screen. Go up the first staircase and flick the lever.
Lever 4: Go to the bottom centre room and go down, to the next screen. Flick the lever in the middle of the room.
Lever 5: Go to the bottom left room and go left, to the next screen. Flick lever.
Lever 6: Go up to the centre left room and go left, to the next screen. Go down staircase and flick the lever.

(The numbering is mine, they can be done in any order)

The door should then open.

Edited on 02/04/2014 at 7:17:05 AM PST

Go to: