bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

New Version of Annabel Available Now

[Post New]by bfgErie on Mar 17, 09 1:51 PM
Just want to let everyone know that we now have another version of Annabel available for download right now. This newest version should resolve the crash that some Vista users are experiencing when clicking through the dialog. To get the new version, simply uninstall the game from your computer and then reinstall the game from our website. For instructions on how to do this, click on the link below that will take you to a help page article that gives you step by step information:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you have any trouble installing the new version of the game, please contact our Technical Support team. You can contact our support team by clicking here or by clicking on the "We're here to help" link at the right of this page.

Re:New Version of Annabel Available Now

[Post New]by madslad on Mar 18, 09 7:25 AM
Is there any way that I can start where I left off. I am almost finished and have had or rather am having a problem with Level 2 of the 13th puzzel. I assume that the gray tiles are perminante and I can not move color tiles over then. Also there is one color tile in a grey space and I can not move off of it.

hcopter51
Minnow
Minnow
293 Posts

[Post New]by hcopter51 on Mar 18, 09 7:30 AM
Tried the trial yesterday and loved it....Also, it's wonderfull that each game has a separate forum for help and advice before you buy....Kudo's to BFG....

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Mar 18, 09 7:31 AM
Thanks bfgErie, been waiting patiently

[Post New]by abycas on Mar 18, 09 6:25 PM
madslad wrote:Is there any way that I can start where I left off. I am almost finished and have had or rather am having a problem with Level 2 of the 13th puzzel. I assume that the gray tiles are perminante and I can not move color tiles over then. Also there is one color tile in a grey space and I can not move off of it.
I had the exact problem! I am downloading the new version now. I hope I don't have to start over! UGHHH!!!!

[Post New]by Euterpe on Mar 20, 09 2:14 PM
abycas wrote:
madslad wrote:Is there any way that I can start where I left off. I am almost finished and have had or rather am having a problem with Level 2 of the 13th puzzel. I assume that the gray tiles are perminante and I can not move color tiles over then. Also there is one color tile in a grey space and I can not move off of it.
I had the exact problem! I am downloading the new version now. I hope I don't have to start over! UGHHH!!!!

Same problem!! I downloaded new version. Did not work!!!! Problem continues.

[Post New]by apollo2fish on Mar 21, 09 7:05 AM
I LOVED THIS GAME!I WANT MORE. BFG KEEP ON ROCKIN.

[Post New]by serspense on Mar 22, 09 12:14 AM
Euterpe wrote:
abycas wrote:

Same problem!! I downloaded new version. Did not work!!!! Problem continues.

Same here. Running XP. There is definitely a problem with the second level of the mosaic tile puzzle, wherein the permanent blue tile is in the wrong place to allow for placement of a (green?) tile in upper left quadrant.

Just downloaded today, so figure I have the newest version.

Feeling cheated.

[Post New]by beachboy56 on Apr 2, 09 10:59 PM
Does the new version provide a better puzzel for an ending ? I have never been able to get past the puzzle of the moving gewles.

[Post New]by Meezer on Apr 4, 09 1:49 AM
beachboy56 wrote: Does the new version provide a better puzzel for an ending ? I have never been able to get past the puzzle of the moving gewles.

Same here wish we could skip this puzzle, if BF has a new one PLEASE let us skip.

[Post New]by CopperScale on Apr 6, 09 3:27 PM
I tired to install this game late last night or early today and I could not get this done (04/06/09). I kept getting an error saying there was no valid file. Any suggestions?

Jane

[Post New]by smurph12302 on Apr 7, 09 7:53 AM
[/b]GRRRRRRRR[/b] ... I feel ur pain Beachboy56 & Meezer !!!!! I cant ever get past the moving Jewels in the last round either. I really hope there is another solution to get past this !?!? Seems sad that some pzls in some games, you can use the "skip" option yet some pzls, you cant. I also hope I have not bought this game & not be able to get past the final level cuz Im just not fast enuf (thats why I dont buy Time Mngmt games).

Any offers of help besides ... "Too Bad smurph" ... lol

[Post New]by morgang2 on Apr 10, 09 8:46 PM
I have the same prob. cant move them fast enough or how many times does this restart. how many levels. anybody know????

EYeriss
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by EYeriss on Dec 5, 10 6:27 AM
Does your new version have the option of skipping minigames that might be too difficult or otherwise block the player from progressing through the main path of the game? Then, I would gladly reinstall this game, because I am stuck at the color ball memory minigame and it's causing headaches, eyestrain and mouse-clicking fatigue!

Go to: