bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

wise dragon and quest

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Feb 2, 14 7:33 AM
I am trying to fulfill the dragon;s request to: finda a way to examine the stone chaps, and find the curiass of flame. I keep getting sent to where the chambelin is and cannot find it.....................can anyone help me?

Thank you.

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

Re:wise dragon and quest

[Post New]by kvtto on Feb 2, 14 8:11 AM
Hi bunbun
You need to unlock the area behind the chamberlain...the floating lock with number 10.
You need:
level 10, 5000 coins and bemusing potion.

bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Feb 3, 14 9:11 AM
kvvto, TY so much for your help. Still not there, but cracking away at it.

kvtto
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by kvtto on Feb 3, 14 9:43 AM
YW
I forgot to add that you'll need 900 coins to unlock the stone chaps. It takes 3 items and you probably have them in your inventory.
A tip: on level 10 or 11...Anabel will have a few quests and the reward for the last one is a bemusing potion.

[Post New]by ElraofHope on Feb 9, 14 11:11 PM
I have everything I supposedly need; the bemusing potion, the 5,000 coins (I have double that), and am level 12. The lock is unlocked but I still can't get to the stone chaps. I don't understand why it won't open. Is there some trick I'm missing? You mentioned three items. What might they be? I have everything they list but something is wrong. Please help me. I can't go any further in the game as this is the only thing left for me to do! It won't give me anything else until I get this to open up!!! I'm really getting frustrated!

Thanks,
LadyElra

[Post New]by ElraofHope on Feb 10, 14 12:12 AM
Ok, I guess I posted for nothing. I went back to the game and, for some unknown reason, it opened up to me! Really odd as I did nothing differently than before. Maybe just a glitch? Thanks anyway folks!

ElraofHope

bunbun1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bunbun1 on Feb 11, 14 8:14 AM
I am Still trying to finish the wise dragon quest. I have unlocked the lock, have the required monies, and 2 bemusing potions....but still no go. What am I missing?

lady_sabelle
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,168 Posts

[Post New]by lady_sabelle on Feb 11, 14 8:22 AM
You've opened the dungeon area (the big bat/sting ray looking thing) and gone down into the dungeon area?
If so, there's a spot that's upper center of the screen that needs to be paid for to open. That's the stone chaps.

[Post New]by ace_nana on Jul 26, 14 7:11 AM
How do I open that spot where the dragon is? I can see it but it won't open. I have all items required for the Stone Chaps. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Acenana

Go to: