Canyon Location Puzzle Problem

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Feb 2, 14 9:26 AM
I'm doing the dot to dot on right stone and the number 12 dot is covered by the top right corner INFO and RESET banners. Is this a fluke? Am I going to have to SKIP it? Thank you.

Edited on 02/02/2014 at 9:29:08 AM PST

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

Re:Canyon Location Puzzle Problem

[Post New]by LadyReah on Feb 2, 14 1:04 PM
There is a spot on the lower left edge of the Info button that will work, but you will have to keep clicking until you get it. The info button will keep coming up but eventually I was able to get it to work.

But later on there is another puzzle that the #15 button doesn't seem to work at all. Maybe someone else knows of a way to get it to work, but so far I have had no luck with it.

LadyReah

troischats
Lobster
Lobster
89 Posts

[Post New]by troischats on Feb 2, 14 5:36 PM
Yup, same problem here - I put a post up earlier about it. I've just finished the main game and there were about 3 dot-to-dots that were "glitchy" and one of the other amulet puzzles (in the red gem) was missing a puzzle piece too. LadyReah had the same problem with the dot-to-dots, and I'm curious to see if others do too.

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Feb 2, 14 9:01 PM
Yep, there is a third dot to dot that gave me some trouble. It is the Deer puzzle in the Watchtower. The #32 button is a bit tricky. But with enough clicking I was able to get it to work.

Just finished the entire game and you will be happy to know troischats that you will not lose an achievement for skipping the one puzzle. I got all my achievements. But it still irks me a bit that I had to skip a puzzle.

LadyReah

Go to: