Cant get in the gate end game

[Post New]by Bethyboo74 on Feb 2, 14 12:01 PM
Right, so i have the medallion with the thistle inside, the hand and the mirror, I cant find where to put all these,even though there are wheel signs here... im in the basement...and none of the items i have are working on it....plz help someone : /

pdxstacy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Cant get in the gate end game

[Post New]by pdxstacy on Feb 2, 14 9:25 PM
Try putting the medallion in the gate. I always went to the map and found the exclamation points to get to the right area. Also, have you built the mechanical heart in the clock area? You have to do that first before you go to the basement.

[Post New]by Bethyboo74 on Feb 3, 14 2:09 AM
Hiya, Yh did the mechanical heart and, I always check the map also....read all the hints on here too before hand....boooo, going to give it another go, will let you know if it works

[Post New]by Bethyboo74 on Feb 3, 14 2:41 AM
Right, so, I have rechecked every room to make sure i hadnt missed anything, and still nothing, I remember giving the hand the rectangular emblem for the door, before i ot to pick it up....have tried all items (the locket with the thistle, the hand, and the mirror with the writing on it) on all parts of the door and surrounding area, and still nothing, I checked the tasks list, and made sure i had all the items on the list...still nothing /( thinking i might have to restart the game

[Post New]by Bethyboo74 on Feb 3, 14 5:47 AM
Ok, completed it....the mistake I made was giving the door emblem to the hand, and the game let me too!!!! so when i needed to open the door, i no longer had it....started the game again and didnt repeat this...so thx for your help

Go to: