[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Feb 2, 14 10:44 PM
FWIW, got the Columbus Day Stamp.

LXC12
Minnow
Minnow
230 Posts

Re:Columbus Day Stamp

[Post New]by LXC12 on Feb 3, 14 5:31 AM
Good to know! Did you get it at Delores' barn?

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 3, 14 10:16 AM
Awesome. I will have to check that out. I need that stamp to finish up about 100 collections.

LorettaGSP
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by LorettaGSP on Feb 3, 14 2:52 PM
I don't know where I got it. One check of my collections and it wasn't there; the next it was. I presume it was Delores' Barn but I haven't seen it there since.

BTW, has anyone else noted Mary's Little "Lamb" is a goat?? LOL

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 3, 14 4:10 PM
LorettaGSP wrote:I don't know where I got it. One check of my collections and it wasn't there; the next it was. I presume it was Delores' Barn but I haven't seen it there since.

BTW, has anyone else noted Mary's Little "Lamb" is a goat?? LOL

I played the barn scene 20 times but I never got one.

btw, check out the Junkyard scene. The game confuses a pinwheel with a teddy bear, lol.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 3, 14 5:50 PM
april3850 wrote:[
btw, check out the Junkyard scene. The game confuses a pinwheel with a teddy bear, lol.
Now I have never had that one! But I have had some odd descriptions in other places. Margaret's seems to think that the object at the bottom right near the sofa is sometimes a turntable and sometimes a percussion instrument.....

mammym
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mammym on Feb 3, 14 6:56 PM
I think it's funny how many men in the secret library and bar are going on a date and want high heels to make their legs look longer.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 3, 14 7:15 PM
mammym wrote:I think it's funny how many men in the secret library and bar are going on a date and want high heels to make their legs look longer.

That just cracks me up every time. Makes me laugh, and then I have to wonder if they are cross dressers. And if you watch some of the folks looking for the teddy bear for the grand kids are really young rather then old people.

In one of the Christmas cities it asks us to find cabbage and instead its an artichoke. A head of lettuce would be closer then that to a cabbage. Makes me wonder of the devs even know what some things even look like.

mutzi52
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by mutzi52 on Feb 3, 14 10:38 PM
cissyr1768 wrote:
mammym wrote:I think it's funny how many men in the secret library and bar are going on a date and want high heels to make their legs look longer.

That just cracks me up every time. Makes me laugh, and then I have to wonder if they are cross dressers. And if you watch some of the folks looking for the teddy bear for the grand kids are really young rather then old people.

In one of the Christmas cities it asks us to find cabbage and instead its an artichoke. A head of lettuce would be closer then that to a cabbage. Makes me wonder of the devs even know what some things even look like.

What I find really strange about the cabbage/artichoke confusion is that it is a cabbage when they ask for a cabbage at the bank, but at the alley it is an artichoke.

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Feb 4, 14 2:31 AM

Maybe that is why the Library is secret.

But I must admit, I never imagined that I would buy so many women's shoes and dresses as I did lately.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Feb 4, 14 9:44 AM
Dirk_Tee wrote:

Maybe that is why the Library is secret.

But I must admit, I never imagined that I would buy so many women's shoes and dresses as I did lately.

You all made my day I am still laughing at all of the good humor that we can find in this game!

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 4, 14 11:03 AM
Yes - the random relationship between pictures and requests is definitely fun - I can see why it happens on a random program but it still sometimes looks crazy!

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Feb 4, 14 1:04 PM
The one I like best is: "if beauty is skin deep, this is what you look like underneath" in Portland Oregon.

batgirl25
Guppy
Guppy
137 Posts

[Post New]by batgirl25 on Feb 4, 14 1:54 PM
Dirk_Tee wrote:The one I like best is: "if beauty is skin deep, this is what you look like underneath" in Portland Oregon.

Also while in picky shopper mode at the bar, that only says "Who has one?" I was like, huh?? The answer to that is the "button"...I still don't get it???!!!

mammym
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

[Post New]by mammym on Feb 4, 14 2:52 PM
When I was a kid I used to play a game called "button, button, who's got rhe button".

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 4, 14 3:37 PM
They do another version of the "if beauty is skin deep, this is what you look like underneath" in another HOS except the skull is not human....looks like a dinosaur! Pretty gross!

Edited on 02/04/2014 at 3:37:53 PM PST

Dirk_Tee
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Dirk_Tee on Feb 5, 14 1:39 AM
awalkinglady wrote:They do another version of the "if beauty is skin deep, this is what you look like underneath" in another HOS except the skull is not human....looks like a dinosaur! Pretty gross!

Yes, that's the one I meant; it makes me laugh because it kind of reminds me of someone I used to know
The human skull is in Margaret's House.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 5, 14 2:01 AM
I still want to know what sort of bread you'd get after rolling it flat with that rolling pin...... pitta bread I suppose?

april3850
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,827 Posts

[Post New]by april3850 on Feb 5, 14 10:22 AM
Know what's really funny??? And sad??? This forum is more fun than the game!
I'm sooooooooo in need of an update.

wulfruna
Flounder
Flounder
2,249 Posts

[Post New]by wulfruna on Feb 5, 14 2:19 PM
By the way - has anyone found the Columbus Day stamp?? Can't see it anywhere.....

Go to: