bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Echoes of Sorrow II forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Feb 3, 14 12:29 AM
Welcome to Echoes of Sorrow II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of Sorrow II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Change difficulty level?

[Post New]by onkyo1234 on Feb 4, 14 10:05 AM
Hi! How do I change the difficulty level? Can`t figure it out.

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

Re:Welcome to Echoes of Sorrow II forum

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 4, 14 8:41 PM
dear onkyo1234:

did you get an answer yet??

first - welcome to the forum !! and your very first post !!

but oops - in here you may have waited a long time!! longer than you have already that is !! sorry it took so long but this is why.

when you have a problem or question - go to the bottom left where it says create a discussion and press that.

when in there - put what you need to know in the subject line. the question will automatically go to the correct game forum.

next , type in your question in the message section.

then press Submit when done.

each game usually has the same layout - with headings like options and profile. level of difficulty is usually in the options section.

shall go and check this game to make sure am not steering you wrong.

ETA:

this one is a little different.

press play. when game starts >>> press menu in bottom left and you will see 3 headings in the centre. Press SETTINGS to change the level.

hth

Edited on 02/04/2014 at 8:51:07 PM PST

Welcome to Echoes sorrow II

[Post New]by wilhelmine61 on Feb 5, 14 9:57 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Echoes of Sorrow II forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Echoes of Sorrow II players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

[Post New]by screwedbybigfish on Feb 5, 14 3:13 PM
Is this game made in Hawaii. I get to the library and I get a Lua error. Whats up with that. When do the hula girls show up lol I am afraid to buy any more game from bigfish. Most of the games play good. But a few have an incurable error nobody can't help. I feel like this site is not worth it anymore. .

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 3:17:20 PM PST

orphaned
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,080 Posts

[Post New]by orphaned on Feb 7, 14 1:17 AM

[Post New]by koolmama48 on Feb 12, 14 8:39 AM
I get Lua error also is there a fix for this game?

algal0181
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by algal0181 on Feb 22, 14 6:49 PM
I got the same error, uninstall and reinstall the game. You will also have to create a new profile. This worked for me and I was able to finish the game.

Go to: