Getting Back the Necklace

[Post New]by djweger on Feb 3, 14 8:13 AM
Ok I got back the necklace like 4 times, I already clicked on the crystal and its glowing.......and the bird demon thing is STILL there.........help!!!!

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

Re:Getting Back the Necklace

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 3, 14 8:15 AM
There's a bug which means that you have to stay in the fight until you get a message that says something like "You're tougher than you look."

I had the same problem. I kept just guarding for a couple of rounds until the bird changed form. Then just guarded for the next 4 or five rounds, until the message appeared. Then I started fighting. After winning, the brown bird changes into a person.

[Post New]by djweger on Feb 3, 14 10:18 AM
I got to where she turns to her true form....its just after I win the battle..she(??) is still there..

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 3, 14 10:22 AM
djweger wrote:I got to where she turns to her true form....its just after I win the battle..she(??) is still there..

Yes, you need to not fight for about 6 rounds. Just choose the guard option for each character.

She changes into her true form after about 2 rounds I think. Then after another 4 or 5 rounds, she will say that you are tougher than you look. You must be still in the fight for her to say this. The easiest way to make sure of this is to not hit her. At the moment, you are winning too soon.

[Post New]by djweger on Feb 3, 14 10:26 AM
......I was wondering why I was winning so fast..I've played Amarathia games before and was wondering why it was easy lol

[Post New]by djweger on Feb 3, 14 10:37 AM
.....I might sound creepy....but I realllllly want to hug you is I'll settle for a air hug lol I wouldn't had thought of that thank you!!!!

[Post New]by djweger on Feb 3, 14 10:37 AM
.....I might sound creepy....but I realllllly want to hug you so I'll settle for a air hug lol I wouldn't had thought of that thank you!!!!

Edited on 02/03/2014 at 10:38:24 AM PST

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 3, 14 10:40 AM
djweger wrote:.....I might sound creepy....but I realllllly want to hug you so I'll settle for a air hug lol I wouldn't had thought of that thank you!!!!

Lol

khendrick1
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by khendrick1 on Feb 11, 14 8:36 AM
I too have fought the bird multiple times. Thank you so much! I would not have thought I won too fast. Will go and try that now. This game has way too many bugs and yet I keep playing...

Go to: