Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

Complaints for the day

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Feb 3, 14 4:44 PM
and then I won't complain anymore!!

1. Server seems sluggish today
2. Duels freeze today - I've won but received nothing over 5 times now
3. Every time I write a letter, I have to back out of the game and start all over again.
4. Game freezes when I'm playing the runes and have to back out of the game and start all over again
5. Playing (competing) against CyrusHatchet is tough - I don't think I'll ever win that person!!

Ahhh... Thanks for listening. I needed to unload.

merrel12
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Re:Complaints for the day

[Post New]by merrel12 on Feb 3, 14 5:46 PM
If you only encounter 1,2, and 3 TODAY consider yourself lucky I stopped playing duels more than a month ago because I could not complete a single competition without freezing. I still write letters, but always have to restart the game after each one. This game is far from perfect.

lsmalplz
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
409 Posts

[Post New]by lsmalplz on Feb 3, 14 6:11 PM
The issue with the in-game mail has been a known problem for some time. Most long-term players won't use it.

I have written previously and will reiterate here that I hope people do not think me rude - I seldom answer an in-game message because of the freeze.

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Feb 3, 14 6:58 PM
It's just been fun getting to know some people in other parts of the world. There is always forum messaging. Maybe that's the answer.

Merrel12 - Sometimes, on good days, the dueling works. I'll let you know about those days.

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Feb 3, 14 9:30 PM
Hey Merrel12 - Duels are working tonigh.

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Feb 3, 14 9:36 PM
Then again... maybe not!

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Feb 4, 14 1:51 AM
lol cyrus has been very patient and is now taking his turn at winning a legend. i'm very proud of him!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EweJoy on Feb 4, 14 5:38 PM
I got a blue dragon fed yesterday (thank you to those who helped!) but it is not showing up in my count.

Go to: