Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

56 tech issues and no result

[Post New]by Janeypat on Feb 3, 14 5:20 PM
First I know this will be padlocked by BFG but please are we all stupid with clapped out pc's
I don't think so - so when will this game be available as a decent BFG game - someone needs to check these games before we try - to many probs with to many games
I don't think its up to us as customers who have the probs -you have to sort it BFG - YOU should try before WE BUY

Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

Re:56 tech issues and no result

[Post New]by Melymc on Feb 3, 14 9:35 PM
Amen Janeypat! I've been waiting to hear when the problems with this game were going to be fixed! Still waiting........ .......... ..........

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Feb 5, 14 11:09 AM
No telling when it will be fixed.I just did get and up date on mystery of the ancient(three guardians)

I've posted 2 or 3 times about not being able to get pass the spot after clicking play.Mine is just a blank screen and music in the back ground,would love to be able to at least do the demo.
There's no reason why it shouldn't work on my envy hp windows 8.All other big fish games work The only other one I had problems with was the cruel wishes hotel one can't recall the exact name.it would freeze up a lot took 4 times of deleting and restarting to get to the end of the game but I won't replay cause it's too much trouble.
Please Bf get a move on it and fix the problem

Janeypat
Minnow
Minnow
262 Posts

Hi BFG - How Does it all Work

[Post New]by Janeypat on Feb 5, 14 5:50 PM
Just really want to understand the process of how you pass games through to us when they have been beta tested.
What makes a game work and one that has so many problems
how do BFG make sure that the games you offer are ready to play without glitches
This is not me running BFG down - it really is an interest on how BFG work as a team to get the games out to us - a bit of background history might be of interest to
us all
You do a great job with giving us the games -so when there is a problem - who do you turn to
any answer would be an insight to how BFG handle all these issues - I sometimes forget that the game I may be playing is my time - but you have so many others on board as well - we forget we are not the only players with not just one game
would be interested in your response - if you have time
many thanx xx

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Feb 6, 14 7:03 PM
Can't believe it .I finally got into the game,freezes up after I clicked on the body to the right.I went back in and got as far as the cave and as soon as I picked up the rope it froze again,so I go back in and got to the guy wanting something to drink and back to the cave froze again.It's a same cause I liked what I did get to play.Just don't understand what's taking so long for a fix.Especially when you the amount of fishies having freezing problems.I really would like to get this game.I really don't recall to many responses from BF.Dr Felix can't fix this its not our computors.

Go to: