Injun1
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

Game in the storage locker

[Post New]by Injun1 on Feb 3, 14 5:25 PM
What the heck am I supposed to do? I have nothing but the UV light and no instructions have shown up at all. Help Please

GlennMcC
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

Re:Game in the storage locker

[Post New]by GlennMcC on Feb 3, 14 8:15 PM
I have the same problem. Got to the game in the storage locker and can't go any farther. The game doesn't do anything and it is the only thing left to do to move on. Yuck!!!

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Feb 4, 14 9:25 AM
I looked at the guide (lower left) of the game and saw "clue" of how to get through this game. However, upon trying to get it I too am stuck here. Clue is just not clear enough, and is very frustrating. If anyone out there got past this part, please help. Thanks so much!

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Feb 4, 14 9:47 AM
After my previous post on this subject, I went back into game. I refused to give up! I reread the guide at bottom left corner and saw the clues again. On left side it shows the grid and right page it shows numbers 2 and 5. Finally! I moved sliders on top of the mini game to 2 and 5, the mini game directions came up. You can play it or wait for the skip key. I am now able to proceed with the game. Hopefully this will help everyone stuck here. Good luck all!

GlennMcC
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GlennMcC on Feb 4, 14 10:55 AM
Lilly214 wrote:After my previous post on this subject, I went back into game. I refused to give up! I reread the guide at bottom left corner and saw the clues again. On left side it shows the grid and right page it shows numbers 2 and 5. Finally! I moved sliders on top of the mini game to 2 and 5, the mini game directions came up. You can play it or wait for the skip key. I am now able to proceed with the game. Hopefully this will help everyone stuck here. Good luck all!

That's great for you, but I can't move the sliders at all. That's what I was trying to do, but nothing works in this scene. Stuck!!!

GlennMcC
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by GlennMcC on Feb 4, 14 12:33 PM
GlennMcC wrote:
Lilly214 wrote:After my previous post on this subject, I went back into game. I refused to give up! I reread the guide at bottom left corner and saw the clues again. On left side it shows the grid and right page it shows numbers 2 and 5. Finally! I moved sliders on top of the mini game to 2 and 5, the mini game directions came up. You can play it or wait for the skip key. I am now able to proceed with the game. Hopefully this will help everyone stuck here. Good luck all!

That's great for you, but I can't move the sliders at all. That's what I was trying to do, but nothing works in this scene. Stuck!!!

The first time I tried, the sliders were at 2 and 10 and I couldn't change them. Then the next few times they were at 2 and 9 and couldn't be changed. The last time I tried, they were at 1 and 10 and I was able to change them to 2 and 5. Success!! Finished the game!

Lilly214
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Lilly214 on Feb 4, 14 5:11 PM
GlennMcC - Yayyyyy!!!! so glad you were able to finish the game!

[Post New]by mariedimech on Feb 6, 14 1:26 AM
I cant even move the sliders on the game it wont even go that far it wont even bring up the mini game

bsbagwell
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by bsbagwell on Feb 8, 14 9:15 PM
Sliders won't budge! I paid for this game! Not happy!!!

Go to: