In Defense of BFG

[Post New]by silky999 on Feb 4, 14 2:16 AM
I am as frustrated as the next person with the bad updates and corrupted data files. However, in defense of BFG, they have tried to recompense me for my losses. The first update resulted in my losing all my gold and they did reimburse me for monies spent.

On the second update, they did give me a coupon for a new game free.

I believe the blame is on the developers and not BFG. They distribute and manage the game, however, it is the developers who make, design and update the games.

It's too bad the developers are not as conscienceious (sic) as BFG. I am a long-time member and have purchased several games. The "free-to-play" games have been a disaster. BFG needs to pick better friends.

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:In Defense of BFG

[Post New]by cat52 on Feb 4, 14 10:52 AM
Agree!

maxipuss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by maxipuss on Feb 5, 14 2:07 AM
You are very lucky then, as I have certainly not been recompensed in any way and so far you are the only person who says they have!

Maybe it is the game developers fault, but that does not excuse BF from still continuing to let people download this unplayable game. Why has it not been removed and why were so many of us allowed and encouraged to get the update even after BF knew it was a hopeless mess.

We have a total lack of commitment from BF to any kind of good customer service, as you say this is not the only free game that has had big glitches and in spite of trying to communicate with BF about these the response has always been deafening in its absence.

maxipuss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by maxipuss on Feb 5, 14 2:10 AM

Edited on 02/05/2014 at 1:06:14 PM PST

bfgWendwater
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,911 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWendwater on Feb 5, 14 1:12 PM
Hey All,

I'm very sorry about the problems you've had with the game. Your concerns have been escalated to the developer and they are working on a fix. We will definitely post in the forums as soon as we have more information.

I just want everyone to keep the Forum Rules in mind when making posts and be respectful of others. This thread is starting to lean pretty negative, and I will need to lock it if it continues.

I appreciate your understanding and your patience..

bfgWendwater

maxipuss
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by maxipuss on Feb 6, 14 2:20 AM

Edited on 02/06/2014 at 3:29:33 PM PST

[Post New]by kainolasco on Feb 6, 14 9:28 AM
I agree with the originator of this post. Luckily, I had not purchased any gold in some time, so I did not need compensation but I was offered. I did receive a free game credit (not that I needed it since I have eight waiting to be used). It was a gesture of compensation that I appreciate.

In all of my communication with BFG staff, every person has been kind, patient and understanding.

I hope the developers of Farm Up have improved beta tests before releasing any further updates. I also hope they come up with a fix in the next few days.

cissyr1768
Guppy
Guppy
190 Posts

[Post New]by cissyr1768 on Feb 6, 14 10:46 AM
However I am beginning to think that these types of games are not good for BFG's reputation. Seems like every single one of their free to play games has issues. I removed farm up off my computer when I realized it had issues. Oh well, now the other games I have all have issues go figure. It's like the developers of these free to play games do not beta test any of them. When they update there is more issues. Then they try and fix the update issues, and create more issues.

I am beginning to think that BFG needs to go back to their old fashioned online games, which brought me here in the first place. Area 52, and their bingo games, and so much more made this place, and lately not even any good BFG downloadable games, Looks like BFG is going in the crapper and fast. I am to that point of thinking about never buying another game from them again. Believe me their good reputation is being tarnished by the quality of the junk they are offering.

Go to: