Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

Re:Welcome to Midnight Castle forum

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Oct 3, 15 7:21 PM
Hi everyone. I've decided that with the Trina quests I am refusing to turn my hard-earned inventory into shards. I am just doing it the slow way, collecting shards by clicking on the butterflies and also opening the treasure chests.

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on Oct 4, 15 12:12 AM
Ditto...Ditto...Ditto.. !

12earth45
Clownfish
Clownfish
885 Posts

[Post New]by 12earth45 on Oct 4, 15 1:14 AM
Do you think new ownership company of is trying to make a profit from everything? Is this the only true FTP game left?
Agree with Trina's request......not impressed.... Too many items to collect, too much time to do so......wonder how many will leave if no true update by end of month....
I go back and forth on this matter myself.
Crystal (sitting on the fence for now) P

billnsfan
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by billnsfan on Oct 4, 15 4:49 AM
I agree with all, I am bored silly.

Hidden65
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Hidden65 on Oct 4, 15 6:52 AM
Kingo62 wrote:Hi everyone. I've decided that with the Trina quests I am refusing to turn my hard-earned inventory into shards. I am just doing it the slow way, collecting shards by clicking on the butterflies and also opening the treasure chests.

I feel the same.

Will ignore Trina requests until the next update.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 4, 15 7:37 AM
Hi there,

I wanted to pop in here and address the recent posts in this thread.

Thank you everyone for your feedback regarding Trina and her quests. We greatly appreciate everyone's feedback and I've gone ahead and passed it along to the team that works with the developers.

I also see that the acquisition of Big Fish Games has been brought to attention. Church Hill Downs Inc. acquired Big Fish because they admire and appreciate the games business we've built to date, and wish to see it remain intact and grow into the future. This acquisition does not change the quantity nor quality of games we will be bringing to Big Fish fans, nor does it change how we will continue to engage with our customers. We will continue to bring more Free to Play games to our customers. I'll include a link below to the Big Fish Games page:

Free Online Games l Big Fish Games

Feel free to PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Parrot11
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Parrot11 on Oct 4, 15 8:25 AM
Jackie34918 wrote:
Ladycdm wrote:Hi, in the achievement there is one about unlock the slots in my room. I' ve seem I have done 8, but....without being aware of it, so I really don't know what's about... need help pls to know what it is! Hope somebody will reply. Thanks in advance.

Hi Ladycdm. Not sure what your question is. In your room, at the bottom of the page, there is an on/off button. If you turn it on that's where you can buy furniture for your room. If this is not what you're asking, please let me know.

I know what she is talking about. In the private room there are 8 places (slots) to unlock where you can then buy furniture. But in the achievements, you need to open 15. How do you get more than 8?

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 4, 15 9:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Parrot11. I think that for now, only those 8 pieces are available. We think there will eventually be more rooms to decorate but we have to wait for an update.

Debchet
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
453 Posts

[Post New]by Debchet on Oct 4, 15 9:30 AM
I too have been stuck at Level 65 for months and am quite bored.
I did Trina quests for awhile, but seriously don't like wasting all
my hard earned inventory for so little return.

Just wish we could get the tournaments back at least.

I got a new IPad and am waiting for Customer service to
update my old game to my new device and in the
meantime had to shut my game down. I'm in limbo
right now.

To all my friends.....please be patient....as soon as I am
updated I will get back to playing and sending gifts to y'all .
Please don't delete me!
Thanks,
Debchet i335401

gadget88
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by gadget88 on Oct 4, 15 3:39 PM
Jackie34918 wrote:Welcome to the forum Parrot11. I think that for now, only those 8 pieces are available. We think there will eventually be more rooms to decorate but we have to wait for an update.

Who the check wants to decorate rooms with furniture...that is not fun on any level..period. They put one more room to decorate I am done.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Oct 4, 15 3:46 PM
Well I suppose not everyone feels like you do gadget88. The good thing about Trina is you don't have to do any of her quests to advance in the game. Just my opinion!

[Post New]by fangxu0220 on Oct 4, 15 6:25 PM

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 5:17:46 AM PST

gameslvr
Clownfish
Clownfish
553 Posts

(SportsNetwork. Antonio Johnson Jersey .com) - With a chance to grab second in the Atlantic Divis

[Post New]by gameslvr on Oct 5, 15 12:34 AM
Sorry Fang but this is not an appropriate post for this Forum. If you want to post sports notes find a chat room dedicated to that.

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 12:36:47 AM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 5, 15 12:40 AM
Hi Gameslvr,

Totally agree with that! I've send the post to Bellerophon to remove it.

Tifaya

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 1:02:16 AM PST

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 5, 15 2:03 AM
Dear users of the forum,

I've noticed that, quite often, (luckily not all the time) people don't react when someone has given an answer to a question or a request for help.
Would you please be so kind to reply when someone gave you an answer and tried to help you.
You don't have to get down on your knees, but it would be nice if you just let them know you've read the answer.

Thanks!

Tifaya

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 5:41:26 AM PST

[Post New]by Chayes52 on Oct 5, 15 5:17 AM
I have been playing this game for a long time but with the addition of your room it seems I now need friends for some of the tasks. So I could use friends. If anyone would send friend requests I would appreciate it. Thanks.

ID i144402

Tifaya
Herring
Herring
367 Posts

[Post New]by Tifaya on Oct 5, 15 5:50 AM
Chayes52 wrote:I have been playing this game for a long time but with the addition of your room it seems I now need friends for some of the tasks. So I could use friends. If anyone would send friend requests I would appreciate it. Thanks.

ID i144402

Hi Chayes52,

I can't add you because I'm on PC but:

To find friends you can go to:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/284084.page

Scroll down to where it says friend codes and place your ID number in the thread that corresponds to what platform you play on (PC, iPad etc.).

There you've got the biggest chance to find friends fast.

Hope this helps.

Tifaya

Edited on 10/05/2015 at 8:14:49 AM PST

Kingo62
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

[Post New]by Kingo62 on Oct 5, 15 6:04 AM
Thank you Moderators for removing the sports report so promptly. Very much appreciated.

[Post New]by betsifl on Oct 5, 15 10:00 AM
luv2playhog wrote:
Liz85 wrote:Stuck on level 65 for months now, when is the update.
we are all sitting on 65 for a long time....do you have Trina and her quests yet...that is helping play something different but...I personally am not happy about it....selling off inventory to earn shards for her and building a room from shard purchases just is not cutting it for me..so I am just taking it slow and trying to keep inventory and be able to gift friends....have a great day [/qUote

I finally made it to 65 the other day. I am just doing HOG, gifting, and collecting as many things as I can so if we ever get the update, hopefully I will be ahead of the game. I keep 900 of each ship item and trade any over for shards. I play this game about 10 hours a day.

Della295587
Herring
Herring
344 Posts

[Post New]by Della295587 on Oct 5, 15 11:26 AM
sherrilr wrote:nana you have not responded to tifayas friend request and she has withdrawn it you havent responded to mine either or the PM i sent you i will give you one more day before i also take back my offer you were the one asking for friends in the first place

Since nana has only 3 posts and is admittedly new, she may not play that often and/or may not know about PM, acceptance of invite, etc.

Go to: