Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

I did it again

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 4, 14 5:59 AM
The very first person that sent me a gift I do not know whom it is. I clicked on GET ALL GIFTS instead of the box.

Now today I received a gift from Jenia (thank you!) and the second gift I clicked on GET ALL GIFTS again because I wasn't thinking. Now I don't know who sent it...if it was a new person I sent to yesterday or an older friend.

If you sent Pepper a styx button (silver, triangular with a red gem) for the dragon head could you let me know here. I want to make sure I give back.

This really irks me when I do this. (bangs head on keyboard)

Re:I did it again

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Feb 4, 14 7:24 AM
Wow I did not know that you could see who gave you the gift by clicking on the gift box. Thank you for this info.

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Feb 4, 14 8:11 AM
I did not know this either! I would like to thank all those who have sent to me. Sorry if I have been unable to sent anything back but I didn't realise we can only do so many a day.

awalkinglady
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,341 Posts

[Post New]by awalkinglady on Feb 4, 14 10:12 AM
When I was able to play, I found it pretty complicated to keep track. If someone sends me gifts repeatedly, I send them gifts as well. Otherwise, if I have it, I'll gift it! I did try to scroll through to the end of the list though. The people at the end of the alphabet get the short end of the stick when it comes to gifting! It would be nice if they could develop a less cumbersome way to view friends wish lists.

But then it would be nice if they could fix the game so those of us who are locked out could play, too!!!

Amerzone
Clownfish
Clownfish
930 Posts

[Post New]by Amerzone on Feb 4, 14 11:01 AM
Amen to that awalkinglady! I was thinking the same thing about people at the end of the list. I always seem to be out of gifts by the time I get there.

I think it's really cumbersome too, was just thinking on that this morning. Developers take note!!

Go to: