jakeflake
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

help

[Post New]by jakeflake on Feb 4, 14 11:13 AM
Hi,

Have got as far as the park and tried to give the old lady the recipe but it dosen't work and cannot get any further in game as I cannot get the last plank of wood of her, also I have got some items in my inventory I cannot find a use for, please help

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

Re:help

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 5, 14 4:00 PM
Hi jakeflake,
What do you have in your inventory?

jakeflake
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jakeflake on Feb 6, 14 12:31 AM
Hi Elijah5

I have a horn, brom, 2/3 or 3 sticks, fan, sack, cushio and recipe, have tried to give recipe to old lady in park but won't work so I cannot get the 3 stick to go to the wheel to go to the underground

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 6, 14 3:49 PM
Hi jakeflake,
check your map, I believe there is other things that you need to do first before she will take the recipe. The horn goes on the deer in the tavern, the broom needs to sweep the ground over cellar door in the taverns kitchen. The fan you will use underground. If you still need help, let me know.

jakeflake
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by jakeflake on Feb 8, 14 1:42 AM
Hi Elijah5,
Thanks for the post, I used the horn on the deer but it has stayed in my inventory likewise the broom for the cellar door, also there is a hanging basket in the inside courtyard which you need to sweep away the cobwebs with what? and the mural on the ground I cannot do because I don't have the means to lift the bears paw. Have tried going back through the strategy guide but cannot find any mention of what to do, also like someone else said the hint button has now stopped working.

Hope you can help, many thanks

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Feb 9, 14 10:51 PM
Hi jakeflake,
For the cobwebs in the hanging basket in courtyard, you won't get that item for awhile. The mural on the ground in the courtyard needs another ring to accomplish that. As for the bears paw, you will need a crowbar to lift it. Since your hint button is no longer working and you still have things in your inventory that has already been used, best advice is to uninstall/reinstall and try from there. You will not loose your progress. If nothing changes after trying that, then contact customer service. Top right of this page, "help" click on that and next page that it directs you to, bottom left, look for "Still Need Help" click on that and follow the prompts. They should be able to help you from there.

Go to: