bikes202
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

airship landed in wrong place

[Post New]by bikes202 on Feb 4, 14 12:55 PM
i have landed in the wrong place and cannot get back to it. is this a glitch and will i have to start all over again because i only have 1 saved file (stupid me i should know better)

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

airship landed in wrong place

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 4, 14 11:25 PM
bikes202 wrote:Is this a glitch and will i have to start all over again because i only have 1 saved file (stupid me i should know better)

It depends. If you landed back on the first island, then that's fine, you don't need the airship any more.
However, if you landed while still on the second island. Yep, I'm afraid you'll have to restart

bikes202
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

Re:airship landed in wrong place

[Post New]by bikes202 on Feb 5, 14 4:06 AM
ok thanks for the help took me 5 hours to get that far will see if i can do it quicker

ember89
Flounder
Flounder
2,103 Posts

[Post New]by ember89 on Feb 5, 14 4:14 AM
i was able to fly all over the place... i went back to the wind tribe village to purchase extra boosts and buttons... i went to the demon-infested den on the southern end on the other side... then i went home... and the airship was still there when i had to run to stop lady ryanna...

if the game runs correctly, you shouldn't have any problem accessing the ship at any time once you've launched it

good luck

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 5, 14 5:06 AM
ember89 wrote:i was able to fly all over the place... i went back to the wind tribe village to purchase extra boosts and buttons... i went to the demon-infested den on the southern end on the other side... then i went home... and the airship was still there when i had to run to stop lady ryanna...

if the game runs correctly, you shouldn't have any problem accessing the ship at any time once you've launched it

good luck

The problem happens when you hover over a town and exit the airship. Although, quite a logical thing to do, you can't get back into it.

bikes202
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by bikes202 on Feb 6, 14 7:34 AM
took 4 hours to get back to were i was and as long as you land out side a town it works ok i landed on top of a castle and there is no way to get back on, made sure i landed out side any village or town works perfectly this time

Go to: