bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Tips and Tricks Available For Found: A Hidden Object Adventure

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Feb 4, 14 2:02 PM
Need a tip or two? We can help!

Check out our tips and tricks for Found: A Hidden Object Adventure on our blog!

Just click on the tab Game Walkthroughs above where you can enter some keywords to search for your game, or you can use the alphabetically ordered list under the search option.

Or you can click on the link below:

Found: A Hidden Object Adventure Tips and Tricks

If you're looking for a specific item or puzzle, try using your browser's search function by pressing keyboard keys CTRL and F at the same time, bringing up your search bar. Enter a keyword like “SPOON” and hit enter to jump to sections containing that word.

Happy gaming!

bfgDeveron

Edited on 10/03/2014 at 4:42:26 PM PST

Marilon
Guppy
Guppy
162 Posts

Re:Tips and Trips Available For Found: A Hidden Object Adventure

[Post New]by Marilon on Feb 5, 14 4:41 PM
Thank you!

[Post New]by donnamcg11 on Feb 27, 14 11:40 AM
how do i unlock january 22 update

ValorieO
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by ValorieO on Aug 15, 14 5:52 PM
Howdy! I need some help getting sabers. I've played the pirate ship through 3 levels of improvement with no saber. Someone else suggested the wishing well so I went through 60 diamonds to no avail.

This will be the 3rd time I've failed this quest. Anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks!

[Post New]by gerald16351 on Aug 16, 14 3:44 PM
How do you get to the required level??

Re:Tips and Tricks Available For Found: A Hidden Object Adventure

[Post New]by aunajr on Feb 5, 15 7:46 AM
The option was suggested as a reply to someone else's inquiry regarding the benefits of reaching the Sensi level at a location. I was just curious about, how do you implement this option?

Here is the message/reply:

Re:Message from the Found Team!
[Post New]by unused_userrname on Nov 12, 14 11:57 AM

My suggestion would be that once you reach the "Sensei" level on a given location, once all the items are found, you can pick and choose yourself 5 or 6 items amongst all available from that location instead of having them selected randomly. After all, if you are a Sensei for that location, you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for. If you ever implement this option, don't go cheap and allow only a selection of one or two items. This is the top level which means you have visited that page nearly 200 times before achieving Sensei status. That said, the advantages of progressing through a location are very minimal (a few more coins for a lot more time spent finding the items); this would be a good reason to reach the top of each location.

[Post New]by Khaleesi1981 on Feb 6, 15 10:37 AM
Wondering if more clear instructions about this could be provided,
aunajr wrote:The option was suggested as a reply to someone else's inquiry regarding the benefits of reaching the Sensi level at a location. I was just curious about, how do you implement this option?

Here is the message/reply:

Re:Message from the Found Team!
[Post New]by unused_userrname on Nov 12, 14 11:57 AM

My suggestion would be that once you reach the "Sensei" level on a given location, once all the items are found, you can pick and choose yourself 5 or 6 items amongst all available from that location instead of having them selected randomly. After all, if you are a Sensei for that location, you should be able to find exactly what you are looking for. If you ever implement this option, don't go cheap and allow only a selection of one or two items. This is the top level which means you have visited that page nearly 200 times before achieving Sensei status. That said, the advantages of progressing through a location are very minimal (a few more coins for a lot more time spent finding the items); this would be a good reason to reach the top of each location.

[Post New]by AdgeCutler on Feb 9, 15 10:41 AM
First: a suggestion for improvement.

Sort the lists of things you might get into order of probability. You already sort things needed for quests to the head, so the mechanism's there, and it would make a massive difference to the skill level of the game.

Second: a tip.

Don't be anxious to fulfil quests. Items needed for quests get a massive probability bonus, so if you have a quest for something rare, like spools of wire, never ever fulfil it.

[Post New]by janicegass on Feb 9, 15 5:10 PM
Well it's Feb 9th, 2015 and 2 hours ago I went to the Hunter's House in "FOUND" and paid to capture 5 Sandmen in 2 hours... Now I'm getting a message about downloading an update that is not showing in the game manager. I'm playing this on my PC, so the whole thing about the app store doesn't apply. After reading forums, I know now that you are doing maintenance... How wil this affect the timing of the capture?

[Post New]by oldneptune on May 29, 15 6:35 PM
HOW DO U IMPLEMENT OPTION AY SENSI LEVEL TO CHOOSE ITEMS?? msg from team 11/12/14 also how many game do u play before u level up after u are Sensi?

Edited on 05/29/2015 at 6:45:08 PM PST

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on May 31, 15 6:23 AM
oldneptune wrote:HOW DO U IMPLEMENT OPTION AY SENSI LEVEL TO CHOOSE ITEMS?? msg from team 11/12/14 also how many game do u play before u level up after u are Sensi?

oldneptune...If you reread that message, it was a suggestion from a player and not an implemented option. As of now you can not choose a specific item at any level.

Sensei is the final level in all of the Hidden Object scenes...you do not level up after Sensei.

[Post New]by squidferbrains on Jun 23, 15 10:01 AM
What is the sensie level plse????

trixiebubbles
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,085 Posts

[Post New]by trixiebubbles on Jun 23, 15 11:05 AM
squidferbrains wrote:What is the sensie level plse????

Sensei is the final level in all of the Hidden Object scenes...you do not level up after Sensei.

GameJack
Clownfish
Clownfish
801 Posts

[Post New]by GameJack on Jun 29, 15 10:48 PM
Supposedly you get more coins and rewards after getting to sensei. I couldn't tell much difference if any. To me it is just another task or achievement to accomplish.

Go to: