After Coronation

[Post New]by NJ4103 on Feb 4, 14 5:59 PM
OK- I was coronated -earthquake came- door opened back right - went down there and killed ALL monsters (Quest said it was the Soul Mirror Well)- went back up to throne room - Vincent & Ryna ? is on floor- go out Throne Room- BUT - Soldiers WONT let me Through. I tried AL the outfits, but Nothing Works.

I saw a post about switches(6) needing to me touched - But I cant find where they are. How do U get past Soldiers & Where are the Switches?

Please Help

TMGamer99
Salmon
Salmon
2,894 Posts

After Coronation

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Feb 4, 14 11:36 PM
NJ4103 wrote:OK- I was coronated -earthquake came- door opened back right - went down there and killed ALL monsters (Quest said it was the Soul Mirror Well)- went back up to throne room - Vincent & Ryna ? is on floor- go out Throne Room- BUT - Soldiers WONT let me Through. I tried AL the outfits, but Nothing Works.

I saw a post about switches(6) needing to me touched - But I cant find where they are. How do U get past Soldiers & Where are the Switches?

Please Help

You can't get through the soldiers. You have to stay in the Soulmirror Well.

I'm guessing that you missed the exit to the second Soulmirror Well screen. It's quite hard to see.
Go down the middle staircase and then go right, into the black. If you then follow these screens, you'll end up going down some stairs and into the screen with the door.

Edited on 02/04/2014 at 11:57:48 PM PST

Re:After Coronation

[Post New]by NJ4103 on Feb 5, 14 7:45 AM
Thank U So Much. I Did Miss that Area.

Go to: